ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ

::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::....

- LATER IN THE DAY -

As I concentrated on my work, the entrance of Hongjoong and Seonghwa into my home office brought a slight interruption, but their presence was always a welcome one. They entered with their characteristic smirks and a pair of steaming coffees in hand, signaling not just a physical but a much-needed mental break from the intensity of the workday.

"Got you your favorite brew," Hongjoong announced, setting down a mug of coffee beside my laptop. The rich aroma instantly mingled with the air, a small but significant gesture of camaraderie.

Seonghwa leaned against the door frame, observing the stacked papers and open documents on my desk. "Looks like someone's been busy," he commented, his tone light, attempting to ease the palpable tension in the room.

I managed a brief smile, appreciative of their efforts to lighten the mood. "Thanks, guys. Just trying to stay on top of everything before the meeting." I gestured to the papers and then to the screen displaying an endless list of emails.

Changing the subject, I steered clear of any personal matters that might complicate the day further. "Any updates from the club owner? Is he still good for today?" I asked, hoping for a smooth continuation of our planned discussions.

Hongjoong nodded, but his smirk faded slightly as he glanced at Seonghwa, a silent exchange passing between them. "Actually, about that," he started, his tone shifting to something more serious. "We just got a call. The owner can't make it today, he's sending someone else in his stead. He mentioned it's someone he trusts completely."

While a bit taken aback by the change, I understood the fluid nature of business and adjusted my expectations quickly. "Alright, that's fine. As long as his representative is fully briefed and can make the necessary decisions, we can proceed as planned," I responded, keeping my tone professional and focused on the agenda.

Seonghwa nodded, confirming, "He assured us that his rep is up to speed on all the details."

" Fine just let the person in when they arrive." I say calmly, typing away on my lapto.

With a nod, Hongjoong and Seonghwa left my office, closing the door gently behind them. The soft click of the door latch signified my return to solitude and the stack of tasks awaiting my attention. I appreciated their efficiency and understanding, traits that made our teamwork seamless and effective, especially on busy days like this one.

Settled back into my rhythm, I continued typing, focusing on refining the proposal for today's meeting. The key points needed to be crisp and clear, ensuring that whoever the club owner had sent could grasp the strategic value without any confusion. I structured each segment of the presentation, anticipating possible questions and preparing cogent responses.