ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ : ᴘᴀᴘʀᴀᴢᴢɪ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

The next few days had been a blur of tension and isolation. After the chaos with San's parents' company, the divorce, and his father's affair, the blame had fallen squarely on me. The judgmental eyes of everyone, even the paparazzi, were relentless. San was doing his best to get everything under control, but the more we tried, the worse it seemed to get.

Today, however, was different. The building wasn't surrounded by hordes of paparazzi, which gave me a rare opportunity to sneak off to San's penthouse instead of being alone in my apartment. I grabbed my car keys and put on a cap, slipping on a mask to cover my face. Dressed in comfortable tracksuits and an oversized jumper, I made my way out.

I rushed down the stairs, trying to make a run for it as quickly as possible. Stepping outside, I took a moment to appreciate the rare peace. But as I walked toward my car, I realized the peaceful moment was short-lived. A few paparazzi had spotted me and were already rushing over, cameras flashing and questions being shouted.

"Wooyoung! Over here!"

"Is it true you're responsible for the company scandal?"

"Are you and San still together?"

I ducked my head, moving quickly and trying to ignore the chaos around me. I reached my car and got in, starting the engine with shaky hands. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I could see a few photographers running after me, but I managed to lose them as I navigated the streets towards San's place.

By the time I reached San's building, my heart was pounding, and I was filled with a mix of anxiety and relief. I parked the car and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

As I stepped into the elevator, I felt the weight of people's glances on me, their eyes filled with disgust. I looked down, trying to avoid their gazes, and nervously bit my lip as I pushed the button for the top floor. The elevator moved smoothly upward, and one by one, people stepped out onto their respective floors, leaving me alone in the enclosed space.

The moment the elevator doors opened straight into San's penthouse, I stepped inside and looked around, feeling a mixture of relief and anxiety. I took off my mask and cap, running my fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm myself. The quiet and familiar surroundings of the penthouse provided a small measure of comfort.

I knew San was likely still fast asleep, but being alone made me anxious. I walked quietly towards his bedroom, carefully opening the door. There he was, peacefully sleeping, a sight that brought a small smile to my lips. I slipped inside, taking off my jumper and tracksuits before sliding under the covers to join him.

As I nestled into the warmth of the bed, I tried to move gently, not wanting to disturb his slumber. The soft, rhythmic sound of his breathing was soothing, and I felt my tension begin to melt away. I wrapped my arms around him, seeking the comfort of his presence.