ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʙʀᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴꜱ

Warning for anyone who reads this book. This few chapters will have explicit scenes and content— if you feel uncomfortable reading such stuff please just skip this chapter but whoever loves this type of things. Hope you enjoy it.

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

As the early morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow across the room, I lay quietly beside San, watching him sleep. The peaceful expression on his face, softened by slumber, brought a smile to mine. Memories of last night—intense, passionate, and deeply connecting—still lingered in my mind, leaving a lingering desire to revisit that closeness, even as the new day beckoned.

The thought of the busy day ahead, filled with wedding planning and the impending press conference, felt momentarily distant as I allowed myself a few more minutes of tranquility beside him. With a gentle, almost reverent touch, my hand traveled up his chest, feeling the rise and fall of his calm breathing. The warmth of his skin under my fingertips stirred a familiar yearning, and I couldn't resist exploring further.

Leaning in closer, I let my lips brush softly against his neck, emitting a soft purr of contentment. My kisses were light, designed not to wake him just yet but to savor the quiet intimacy of the moment. Slowly, my lips traveled down, tracing the lines of his well-defined muscles, down to his toned stomach. The sheets had shifted during the night, leaving his body exposed, his form a beautiful testament to the shared physicality of our relationship.

Carefully, I moved the covers aside, revealing more of him, each inch of skin a canvas of our previous night's escapades. The sight of his bare body, still bearing faint marks from our passion, was both arousing and endearing. I paused, taking in the view, appreciating the beauty of his relaxed, unconscious form.

My desire to wake him gently and lovingly became irresistible. Continuing my exploration, I focused on his reactions, the slight deepening of his breath, the subtle movements that suggested he was slowly stirring from his sleep. My touches became more intentional, my kisses lingered longer, and my purrs grew slightly louder, blending with the quiet morning air.

As I ventured lower, intent on awakening him in a way that would remind him of the pleasures we shared, I watched his face for signs of waking. The goal was to blur the lines between his dreams and the waking world, to greet him not just with the morning light but with an expression of my love and desire.

When his eyes finally fluttered open, meeting mine with a mixture of surprise and dawning pleasure, I smiled softly. "Good morning," I whispered, my voice low and husky with emotion. "I thought we could start the day with something beautiful, just like you."

San's voice, still thick with sleep and tinged with a husky warmth, made my heart skip a beat. His compliment was like a gentle caress, sending a rush of warmth through me. "More like we're talking about you—beautiful," he whispered, his gaze soft yet intense even in his drowsy state.