✨ Jungkook Category Results ✨

"Attention all Jungkook enthusiasts! The long-awaited results for the Jungkook category fanfiction competition are finally here! After much anticipation and countless hours of reading through an impressive array of entries, we're thrilled to unveil the winning stories that captured our hearts and imaginations. Without further ado, let's dive into the exhilarating world of Jungkook-themed fanfiction and celebrate the incredible talent and creativity of our participants. Prepare to be enchanted, thrilled, and moved by the captivating tales that await you!"

And these books are not judged by our community members. So,if you have any enquiry,doubt or if you disagree with the results please consult your judge. 

So the first place goes toooo...........

Judge : @sugararmy07

🥇BOOK : Pretty Boy

BY : @4everSherlocked

TOTAL (94/100)

Cover (5/5)

The cover is pretty and has the capability to lure the readers in the story. It also fits the genre and the story perfectly.

Title (4/5)

A pretty decent title. It definitely fits the story and genre. Still, it lacks some factor to excite you in the first hearing.

Bio/Blurb (5/5)

The blurb is so good and so perfect that I got so excited to read the story. So, it definitely has the spice to attract the readers.

Originality and Innovation (15/15)

The theme and central idea of the theme is so good. The creativity of the author is completely visible throughout the story. The power of imagination is so strong. I loved it.

Word Structure and Grammar (9/10)

The writing style was perfect. It was very descriptive and imagery. Advanced vocabulary is used throughout the story. The one mark is deducted because of some mistakes which often happen while writing the story. For example : "Jungkook removed his pillow from about his head." there is no need of 'about' here. "Jungkook looked about the room." it should be "Jungkook looked around the room." Some typos such as "What have you gone" should be "What have you done." But I really love the writing style. Keep it up, author.

Interesting story (20/20)

The story is very interesting, according to me. Jungkook was dared to live in an all-girls school for a week. However, a murder occurs in the school, which has terrified Jungkook as he could be the biggest suspect if he gets caught. I have read a few stories on this 'gender faking' concept, but never read something like a crime or thriller happening in the story. So, it's quite interesting. I'm in love with the story.

Reader engagement (11/15)

The emotions of the characters are perfectly portrayed in the story. The reader can feel happiness, sorrow, fear and humour in the story. As I said, the writing style is very good. There is a good fanbase for the story. Comments and votes are present. However, as this rubric demands, there is no response from the author to the readers. No replies or hearts on the comments. So, I guess I have to deduct the marks here.

Professionalism (5/5)

Of course, very good quality work. It also engages the reader in the story because of its characters and writing style.