𝟏𝟐 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

I'm on my way to go and see Rebekah. I have no idea where Kol is, but he'll come back sonner or later. Nik died, which makes it very confusing that Caroline and the rest didn't die, except for Tyler. Rebekah wanted to be rid of Alaric once and for all, so she drove Matt and Elena off the Wickery Bridge, since she obviously wasn't going to kill me. Stefan saved Matt, but was too late for Elena. But when Elena went to the hospital earlier, Meredith gave her Damon's blood, making her a vampire. 

I enter the house. "Bex! Where are you?" I yell as I enter the living room. I go to the next room, where Damon is trying to stake her. "Damon, what the hell!" I yell and I take the stake from him. Damon speeds away and I turn to Rebekah, who is being shot in her back, multiple times. "Oh my god, Bex." I say as I walk over to her, but then I get shot myself.

I slowly open my eyes, and I try to wake up. What the hell happened? And where the hell am I? I try to sit straight up. I hear. voices. ".. And now you're locked up in here without a drop of human blood in sight. That is a problem." I hear Rebekah say. "Just ignore her." Stefan says to Elena. "Rebekah?" I ask. "Aurora you're awake." She replies. "Aurora? What are you doing here?" Elena asks. "They thought she was a vampire and now she is here." Rebekah says. "Well that's great." I sigh.

"Has anyone done the math, or shall I? I'd say you've got less than three hours to feed before I get to watch you die all over again. My day just got a whole lot better." Rebekah says. "Bex that's enough." I say "I need blood. I'm dying." Elena says, ignoring Rebekah. "Hey! Anyone. Hey!" Stefan yells, as he gets up. "Will you shut up?" Rebekah asks annoyed. "Do you think we're afraid of you?" Stefan asks as a guy enters. "You want more vervain? Keep it down." The guys says. "Listen to me. Elena's gonna die if you don't let her out." Stefan says and the guy looks at Elena. "Sorry, not my problem." The guys replies. 

"She's innocent. Let her out." Stefan says and the guys walks away. Stefan tries to attack the guy in some sort of way, and the guy shoots him. "Stop." Elena says. "I said let her out!" Stefan yells and he gets shot again. "Stefan are you stupid? Just shut up, you're only making things worse." I say. "Ha, at least one of you is smart." The guy says. "Yea and you should let her out, she is not a freaking vampire." Rebekah says. "Shut up." The guy replies and he walks away.

🥀

"It sucks that I can't see you right now." Elena says. "I'm smiling." Stefan replies. "Me too." Elena says. Two guards enter. I hear Rebekah moving. What is she doing? Stefan looks at Rebekah, or at least at her cell. "I got this, bring the other on in." One of the guys says to the other. "Excuse me? Hello, sir?" Rebekah says. "Rebekah. What the hell are you doing?" I hiss. 

"I thought I told you to shut up." The guy says walking over to Rebekah. "Here's the thing. My family, we have money. Castles, apartments, jewelry. Just name your price and let me and Aurora out." Rebekah says, coughing. "I'd much rather watch you die." The guy replies. Rebekah speeds over to the bars and the men steps back. Just as he is about to shoot her, Stefan grabs his head and slams it against the bars multiple times. The man is bleeding, and Stefan throws him over to Elena's cell.

"Elena. Elena." Stefan says, and Elena wakes up. Elena puts her arms through the bars and tries to reach the blood on the floor. Elena keeps trying and trying, but the blood is just too far away. She eventually gets her finger to touch the blood and she feeds. 

"How dare you just saving Caroline, leaving me?" Rebekah says to Nik as we enter the house. We eventually managed to get out. "Hello brother, I thought you were dead, so pleased you're not." Nik responds sarcastic. "You left me." Rebekah says. "I only had time to save one of you. You can't be killed. Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. It's time for us to move on, find some more werewolves." Nik replies.