✿⁠ REPUTATION ✿

4K votes for the next chapter and guys please comment <3

RABYA

"I need to go out." Reha said as soon as I entered her room with the breakfast.

"Where?" I bit on my tongue. "I mean I don't think you can go outside. This village is regressive and here girls aren't allowed to step out of the house alone and-"

"Not here. I need to go back to our city. I was locked up in our house ever since you pulled the stunt of getting pregnant, I need to- can I?" She spoke.

"Uh, I need to ask Adhrit for that." I replied.

"Sure." She went back to being engrossed in her phone.

I put the breakfast tray on the bed and the second I came out of her room, I let out a breath that I was holding from so long.

It's been ages since Reha had asked me for something. All my life I've tried to fullfill all her whishes even when she never asked for it. She always dragged me to chinese stall and that was the only thing that she asked from me; to eat chinese food together from the local stall.

I'm well aware that she had suffered most because of my mistake. Her freedom was snatched away and she was stuck between our relatives who must've mentally tortured him.

I walked to the dining table and sat next to Adhrit who was having his breakfast.

"I-I..." Fidgeting with my bangles, I tried to ask for his permission. "Reha wants to go to the city, can I take her there?"

"Okay." He replied.

My heart beamed and I grinned. "Really? Thankyou so much."

His gaze lingered on my face for a moment before he chuckled, softly. "It feels good to see excitement in your eyes, Rabya."

I blinked and then shifted my eyes back to plate. Excitement?

My excitement died with my father. I wasn't the person to get excited about every little things but once in awhile, I felt my heart getting excited and it was mostly related to my education and career.

I distracted my mind from not having those thoughts and reminding myself that I'm going to fullfill what Reha had asked me for.

I got ready and after covering my face with the veil, I waited for Reha to come out of her room and the second her eyes fell on me, her brows crinkled. "I've heard of married woman covering her head with veil but upto the neck?" And then she clicked her tongue. "Anyways, it serves you right."

Ignoring her words, I went outside and sat inside the car. Adhrit also came with us till we were out of his village and then he stepped out.

"Take care." He said and sat on the another car.

"Why did he came with us when he had to go somewhere else?" Reha asked.

"He did it for me. People would've talked about me if they got to know that I'm travelling alone." I blurted out only to realise that I was trying to defend him.

Thankfully Reha didn't comment anything else and after taking the vomikind pills that Adhrit had put in all his seven cars separately for my motion sickness, I looked out of the window.

After long hours of journey when we finally reached, Reha stopped the car infront of a Mall. I forrowed my brows wondering if she's here for shopping but decided not to since I don't want to make her mood sour.

I felt self conscious of the the clothes I wore and the uncomfortable jwellery when I saw people roaming around in casual clothes.

"I'll meet you here an hour." She spoke and with that left me.