Chapter 22: Found you

Ava and Mason's house
"Hi, good morning" say's Ava

"Morning Ava" says Marco

"I am sorry about that day Marco, I know I hurt you and I feel so bad about it"

"It's okay Ava and I am sorry as well for snapping out at you like that.
You know Ava I hate fighting with you, I never liked it..it's just that I want you to understand and give me some time as well, I want our relationship to work out"

"I want it as well, I will try and we will work this out"

"Yeah we will, so what are you doing?"

"Got a new work, doing some research on it"

"About what?"

"About a missing woman; she's in mafia.
Her husband is worried for her; she has been missing since past 5 months and they have no clue where she is"

"Oh continue, I will have to check upon the restaurant"

"Yeah and Marco while coming back get some flowers; I have to go to the grave today"

"It is today? Shit..I am so sorry, I totally forgot about it, on my way back; I will surely get the flowers"

Today is Mrs.Peterson's death anniversary; she is the owner of the orphanage where Ava grew up; she was like a grandmother to Ava..they were close; she died 2 years ago and since then she keeps on visiting her grave every year on her death anniversary. Ava moved out of the orphanage when she was 18 and then she worked hard and completed her education and then we met; six months ago..and we have been dating for five months now.
Ava's parents died in an accident. She is a single child; while my parents live in Italy and I live here in Spain with Ava. I love her so much that I cannot imagine my life without her anymore; I just wanna get married to her as soon as possible.

Okay so Asher Rossi..I have all the details of you now; but why isn't their any photo of her online..nor her husband or that James has sent me one yet. How would I find her when I don't even know how she looks?!

Meanwhile in the hotel
"What's the update Justin..?" asks Jake on call

"Everything going accordingly; I have met Black Rose and she agreed to help us find Asher" says Justin

"That's great.
I wish you good luck son; I know you will get my daughter back, safe." He hung up.

I will get Asher back with me at any cost and that's a promise I make to myself.

Night(New York)
Teresa's room

"Teresa...Teresaaa..missed me?!" a sound comes from the shadows and Teresa woke up.

"Huh? Who is it?!" she got up from her bed and looked around.

"It's me Asher; you cousin. Forgot me so soon my sister?!"

"As..sher?"

"Yes it's me. How..how does it feels to have all the attention on you? Now all the family members love you, after all you are going to be a Rossi as well!
How does it feels to hurt me, forget me and move on? You successfully made Elijah forget about my existence..didn't you? You snatched away my cousin from me..you all think I am dead?! Let me tell you a secret, I am not...haha. I am so damn alive and I won't die until I make your life a living hell like you made mine.
I shall come back to take revenge from you, for ruining my life too"

"Asher? Asher..where are you? I am sorry I didn't mean to do anything nor I wanted to hurt you, forgive me please..forgive me, I am so sorry" she cried in sleep not realising that she was just dreaming about it all.