Introduced

Hyung hyunjin:
Age:24
A mafia boss.he have a big compan.
Strick but soft inside

Lee Felix :
Age:17
A school student.
Middle class family
Don't believe in love .

Han jisung:
Age 24
Work at company
Hyunjin's assistant and friend .

Lee Minho:
Lee felixs best friend
Same age of felix

Hyunjin pov:

I don't believe people that easily. And i killed people for no reason. I was working in my office suddenly my phone ringing and i answer the phone that was my father . He told me that"Hyunjin looked at your phone and cheek out . I send you a pic you have to killed that person "
" ok"
I don't need to know why .I started searched about him and I found that he was not a normal person. He has a big company and he was the second rich person. But we are the first. So I worked at it and find some more information about him .

Felix pov:
After school I was going to my mom shop because I used to do that then I went to picked my little brother he was just 08 years old .
I also do part time jobs just because I can help my mom .if I don't do that my mom was not able to drive us .

So i don't believe in love. It just an time puse . I just focus in study and nothing. At night me and my friends decided to go to party. I really don't wanted to but they force me to so how can I stop them ..

♡◇♡
  Guys this is my first story in wettpad . If something missing then please comment me ....
Thank you so much