Worried

Others poverty :

Doctor said hyunjin to check all body of felix. Hyunjin did what doctors said and show the report to doctors. Hyunjin stard saying

"Hmm. Doctors what exactly happened with felix?"

"Don't need to worry. Because he's report is fine. By the away how are you? I mean are you from his family?"

"Not really. I am not from his family but he is part of my name. I mean I'm his husband"

"Oh! Then OK you have to take good care of him. And how many member do you have in your family "

"None. Only me and my husband"

Oh. That's why it's happened. "

"What exactly happened will you please tell me"

Yeah sure why not. Actually you may busy with you job or something. And I guess he use his phone to much and when people use phone to much he forgot to eat his meal. That's his body get so weak and also he got his favour back That's why all of this happend"

"Oh! Thank u doctors"

"You welcome and I'll gave you some madicin that you have to give to felix"

"Hmm"

After their conversation hyunjin left the doctor office and the doctor check tha report of felix she saw that felix husband was hyung hyunjin. The doctors eyes weird opened.

"W–what!"

The doctor about to fall on the chair but she managed herself. Because everyone know who is hyung hyunjin but no one don't know the face. Hyunjin Enter the felix room and saw that felix try to catch the glass. Hyunjin quickly went to him and caught the grass to felix.

"We have to leave the hospital"

"Ok give me sometime"

"Hmm"

Felix get uo from bad and saw that hyunjin wait for him in the outside.
"I am ready lets go" felix said but his voice was little lower.

"Are you feeling ok"

"Yeah i am "

Felix quality caught felix arms and walk with him.

At home

Hyunjin and felix went to them room. Felix lay down on the bed.
And start scrolling his phone. Hyunjin came and took his phone.

"Hayyy!"

"You will get a phone after recovery"

"What! No it's can't be!"

"No phone"

"B-but"

"No buts and sleep now"

"I don't wanna sleep now!"

"Ok! Then just sit"

"I also don't wanna set. Hyung let't do something"

"And what exactly you wanna do!"

"Humm... You know"

"Ok but not now and you just sleep"

"I DON'T WANNA SLEEP!"

"Felix! My sweet husbent! Doctors said that i have take good care of you. And no use of phone. Until you recovery i have to stay with you"

"But"

"Now try to sleep! When you get up from bed i'll make brownies for you"

"Deal"

"Deal"

Then felix falling asleep. Hyunjin went to the bathroom and take a quick shower. He went to the downstairs and start makimg brownies for felix. Hyunjin really try to take good care of felix. Because he really worried about felix. When hyunjin finished his baking he saw minho was there.

"Hay! What's up"

"Can i meet with felix?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because i said so"

"What the.."

"No more question and anyway he is sleeping"

"And han "

"What the fuck exactly you think i am? Like i am not the Google map that tall you everything. Go and fuck found by yourself."

Hyunjin told him and left from the kitchen. Han came to house and he saw that minho was there. Han felt so happy to see minho. Then they walk out for a while. Hyunjin then went to the room to see felix. Felix was weak and set idol on the bad.

"Babe!"

Felix trund around and he saw hyunjin.

"What?"

"Don't you wanna eat your brownies.?"

"Yeah! gave me"

"He he hare"

Felix jump from bed and went to hyunjin. Felix eat it

"Hmm it is so tasty. Where from you learn baking"

"Me my mom teach me"

"That was great"

"Yeah"

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Hm good."

"After eat take you medicine Ok"

"Hmm OK."

Hyunjin left the room. And went to the office room. For some work
Now he can't went to the office that's why he checked all of information from home.

After few days

Felix feeling batter now. Hyunjin also can went to his office.

After office. Hyunjin went to the felix and his room. He saw felix wasn't there. He went to the balcony there was felix set on the couch and enjoy the view. He slowly went to felix. Felix leap up to saw hyunjin to came suddenly in front of him.

"Hay. You scared me"

"Ohh my babe. What are you doing here"

"Nothing I don't have anything to do. So..."

"Don't you have H.W from school"

"Yeah I have but I'll do it later"

"Oh OK." 

"By the away what are you doing here"

"What do you mean"

"I mean isn't it You office time."

"Yeah but today we all finished early so .."

"Oh.!"

"Felix look at me."

"What.?" Felix trund around to face of hyunjin. Hyunjin gave felix a quick kiss on his forehead.

"So do you wanna go somewhere tomorro?."

"Tomorrow but why?"

"Because from tomorrow my office holiday start. You know what this holiday just for you."

"For me"

"Yeah! because I never gave holiday before. This is first time."

"What.....! OK."

"Good. "

Hyunjin went to bathroom for take a shower.