PROLOGUE

I was sitting quietly in front of the table while my mother was next to me. I quickly rolled my eyes when I heard the voice of my father who was now looking at me angrily this is the first time I saw daddy like this, that's why I'm even more annoyed with that girl! She is too much of being groin in this family.

"What did you do to your cousin Caroline!" He asked me angrily while holding her head.

"Look dad, I didn't do anything to Avaline to make her fall because she would be stupid, so I'm not guilty of that" I said with frustration.

"Watch your word Caroline, hindi na ako natutuwa sa mga lumalabas jan sa bibig mo! Saan mo ba 'yan natutunan? Sa barkada, sa classmate o sa mommy mo." He said and turned to mommy who quickly reacted to what he said.

"What the hell Samuel! Hindi ko kasalanan kung bakit lumaking sutil yang anak mo, kaya wag mo sa'kin isisi kung bakit ganyan 'yan!" I suddenly felt sad in my heart, I feel that Avaline has taken away my parents' attention that should have been for me. I can't help but be more annoyed with her.

Sabay sabay kaming napalingon sa taas ng marinig namin ang pagbaba ng doctor na tinawag ni daddy kanina.

"How is she doc?" Agad na tanong ni daddy dito.

"She's fine, she just needs a long rest"

"Didn't my nephew break any bones?" My eyes rolled quickly when I heard mommy's artful speech to the doctor.

"Don't worry about your nephew, there is no broken bone or damage to her body, she just needs rest to recover from her miscarriage." Matapos magbigay ng mga paalala ang doctor kila daddy agad naman na itong umalis.

"We're not done yet Caroline, if I find out you're the reason why your cousin fell. I'll take away your car, credit card and Motel remember that Caroline! don't try me!" Banta ni daddy sa akin atsyaka umakyat sa taas para puntahan ang paborito niyang anak!

Lumingon naman ako kay mommy na ngayon ay hinuhusgahan na ang pagkatao ko.

"I know you Caroline I know you" she said last before leaving me inside. Gigil na gigil kong tinungga ang wine na hawak hawak ko kanina pa. Bwiset ka talaga Avaline! Hindi ako papayag na ganito na lang ako palagi!

I will find a way to get you out of my family! I will find a way to make your life miserable!