𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

MIA POV

Fuckk, I thought to myself as I took another pregnancy test. I wrote the date on the stick with a Sharpie and sat on the toilet seat quietly. "Mia! Did anything show up?" Tom knocked on the door. "No!" I groaned as I left it upside down.

I checked on my phone realising it's been 5 minutes I looked at the test.

Negative.

"FUCKK!" I cried going on my knees leaning against the wall. Tom barges in looking at the bold negative test. He flares at me sitting next to me stroking my hair. "It's okay we'll try again next time." He hushes kissing my temples. I reach my arms out to him tightly wrapping them around.

What kind of woman can't produce a child, I lost 1 already what's the point. I can't lose another, it damages me mentally.

"I'm sorry Tom." I sniffed as my tears ran down my cheek. "It's okay, it's okay.." he clicked his tounge trying to help me stand.

"It's been 10 fucking months."I sobbed. "And we'll keep trying, we can take as much time as we want baby." He reassured me, I nodded calming myself and clearing my throat.

-

Tom sat on the bed as I was wrapped with a towel around my body. Looking at the box of pregnancy tests I don't want to do another one it's just going to give me a big negative.

"Tom do I have to do it?" I shouted loud enough for him to hear me. "Yes, you missed your period" he walked inside the bathroom. "Bu-" he puts a finger on my lips. "and your moods change from sad, angry, horny to hungry, you have to try it." I sighed taking the test out of the box.

"Okay fine get out!" I push him outside the door. "It's not like we didn't just had sex 3 minutes ago!" He yelled, I chuckled slightly but immediately got back.

I sat on the toilet, doing the you know with the pregnancy test. It's just weird to say that, who would straight up say that? Toms mom probably.

I put it face down on the counter as I took another one in case. I stared at my phone until Tom texted me.

Tom- "results??"

"Stfu it's only been 3 seconds."

Tom- " sorry I care 🙄 "

"Fuck you."

Tom- " I love you too ❤️"

I rolled my eyes looking at the time and covered the results of the test. "Positive, positive, positive.." I chanted closing my eyes, I peeked brushing my thumb off the mark.

Negative.

Maybe the next one?

Positive.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, Tom opened the door, I shove both of he test in his hands as he examined it. "What?" He says confused going to the drawer finding another test.

He pulls out a singular test from a cardboard box a SINGULAR test, not a pack a SINGULAR.. I swear this man.

"Why do you just have that." I stared at him, he shushes me closing the door. "Don't worry about it!" I rolled my eyes, using the test. I flushed the toilet and leaves the test on the bed. I jumped hoping it was positive with Tom. "If this is positive, I'll give you head!" I say confidently, he smirked. "Serious?" I shook my head. "Course not." I laughed.

"Don't play with me like that!" He puts his hand where his heart is frowning. "Cmon don't do this to me you're making me feel guilty and I might actually do it!" I groaned sitting on the bed.

"How long has it been?" I asked, he shrugged looking at his phone. "Check it." I grab it covering it from Tom. "Cmon let me see!" He comes closer trying to peek. "I didn't even see it yet!"

I take a look at it as he rest back down. "Positive." I shrieked dropping the test jumping up and down. Tom picks the test up looking at it again.

"Are you still gonna give me head though?"

"No" I smiled innocently. He sighs and goes to his drawer reaching for a jewellery box. He opens it and there layed a ring pop. "Really?" I chuckled grabbing it and opening it form the packaging.

"This is so stupid." I smiled putting it on my other ring finger. "Do you like it." He laughed looking at it whilst holding my hand.

"Course." I leaned in for a kiss.

Would I have a better life if I never decided to go inside the bar, if I wasn't that immature teenager who pleaded for male validations?

Maybe but I never thought of a life like mine, I never thought of a life without Tom in it.

I don't know how express in others words on how much we've grown together.

I understand love can be great, but it has it's pros and cons. Like the day I was so frightened that I found out Tom was a Tokio, it wasn't I was not in a rival gang.

In this case I was, and I'm glad that I was there. It helped become the person I was and helped me find my true love.

Life is short and hard but you know what's harder?

"Me" I glared at Tom confused. "What?"
"I don't know, it felt right to say." He laughed picking me up and putting me on his lap.

I thought he was reading my mind for a second.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and took in the smell of him.

Ding

I check my phone and see Nina sent me a voice mail, I open it and put it against my ear. My eyes widened in the sight of her her making noises, if you know what I mean though.. I dropped my phone and started cackling. "AHAHAHAAH" I breathed heavily.

"What?" He reaches for my phone as I slapped it out of his hands but he was really persistent. "NO DON'T" I shout but he put up the volume and dropped my phone frozen."Oh, Bill!" So on. "Uhm.. should I ask bill about this?." I nodded as he got on his phone.

"Hello?" Bill answered in a heavy voice. Oh no.. "call Nina." He whispered.  I rung her and a slight ringtone was heard on the other side of the phone. "NINA?" I shout, as her voice echoes on the other line. "Uhm gotta go talk to you later!" Bill hung up and so did Nina.

"Can we do that too?" Tom smirked eagerly. So many people are having sex around, its making me want it too.

"Why not?" He smirked and smashed our lips together as we sunk onto our bed. "Last time I told you I will make you lose your ability to walk."  He breathed between each kiss.

"This time I'll make it happen."

-
I rushed on the end, I hope it's not too obvious 😭