Why does Bosip become an antagonist

If I had a dollar for every time an AU make Bosip into an antagonist or at least in an antagonistic role, then I'll be richer than Elon Musk... well sort of...

Hello hello my little potatoes, Piper2098 here. I'm noticing that a lot of alternate universes tend to have Bosip be an antagonist, or at least an antihero. But don't worry, I fall victim to it too, because I have Fishriver a warrior cat equivalent to him so no need to worry.

I think the reasoning for this is that well everyone likes drama, drama is beautiful so therefore they like to spill tea. And I should've said this earlier well if you have an AU that has Bosip as an antagonist, then you don't need to worry I'm not trying to bully you for it. I'm just trying to tell you that I'm starting to realize this pattern.

So I decided to split into two categories, you are probably gonna guess what the categories are called.

Antagonists/Villains & Antagonistic Roles

Soo creative

This is so cheesy I'm sorry...

Let's start with the Antagonist/Villains so we can just get the elephant out of the room.

Here we have:

- Hevken (Eternity Bosip)

- BL!Bosip (Lovesick)

- Faker Bosip

As you can tell it's pretty small, therefore not a lot but that does not mean I cannot try to simplify their personalities.

Bloodlust Bosip is an obsessive prick with his one goal to find his beloved. And his motive is by forcing everyone to do his dirty work, while also doing other shenanigans behind-the-scenes and I don't want to elaborate it because if I do, I will get removed from this platform.

Also Lovesick is really hot-

Hevken is a Darth Vader rip off because he's trying to force every single Bosip towards the dark side. Actually put it into a more comedic gesture. He's trying to convert every Bosip towards communism.

*communism anthem plays*

And Faker Bosip well, it's the killer fish from San Diego, that's all I'm gonna say I don't want to elaborate even further besides the fact it's weirdly flirtatious.

Now that elephant is out of the way, time to show the Bosips that are in the Antagonistic Roles like antihero.

This list concludes:

- Fishriver

- Aftertime Bosip

- Ienme (Positive Bosip)

- Enmei (Negative Bosip)

As you can tell a little bit big because there's more variety, now it's time to simplify the explanation of their personalities

Fishriver is a cat that is a wildcard. Yeah that's all I have to say.

Aftertime Bosip keep bonking everyone with a shovel because he plays Minecraft, and we all know Minecraft has shovels.

Lenme is what happens when you fused Kirby and Bosip together. Yes I had to do the Christian Kirby joke, screw you. And the reason why I think he has an antagonistic role is because my friend Maria made a fanfic about him slowly, losing his sanity.

Enmei it's also an obsessive prick but not as crazy, still pretty horny though. And the reason why I thought he has antagonistic role is because I feel like hating myself.

That's right I had no reason to do this.

So what's the conclusion?

Well... not much the only thing I have to say is that maybe we can try a little bit but like I said before if you have an AU that has Bosip be an antagonist or an antagonistic role, then I see no problem with that as long as it's executed good, and I have to say most are executed very well. So you don't need to feel ashamed, but I'm just saying we should probably differentiate a little bit. And I am curious, I want to know about your AU.