Eternity AU Prologue 1/??

Bob opens his eyes, at first it was blurry, but a couple of blinking later, he finally realized of where he is. He's inside of a void. I mean, no one really knows of what the void looks like or what it came to be, but we do know that Bob quickly got up out of panicking because I mean, anyone could be freaking out if they were teleported somewhere that they are not familiar with. 

That's right we're talking about the Eternity AU by my good friend Maria.

So basically, I'll just try to summarize the story and analyze parts that peek my interests.

So keep in mind most of the time when I analyzing things I'll probably ask more questions than answers because there's only a prologue, more specifically, the first part of the prologue.

Most of the time their stuff that are left unanswered, but probably will be answered in future chapters so no need to worry about me losing my mind over this. In the story, we will get to analyze the rise of a communist empire.

First off for legal reasons that was a joke.

Second of all, it didn't happen yet because it's a prologue.

OK, I'm getting tired of being off-topic for too long. Let's just get this over with.

FLASHBACK TO-

It was a Saturday evening, Bob and Bosip were bored and were like "hey let's go chill outside by walking". They both went downstairs and walked outside. 

During so everything seems quite odd like trees glitching out and odd placement of items that should not be there. Bosip was the only one who notices that, but Bob doesn't, but does he, he probably did but probably didn't think much of it because they live in a simulation I think.

So I think Bob is aware but doesn't think much of it because he thinks it'll wear off, and to Bosip, he thinks it'll last a lifetime and it won't wear off. Well, obviously, there's something deeper. 

"Hey dude, are you OK? You can look at me." Bob as he cuts Bosip off of his thoughts.

"Can we home..." Bosip ask sheepishly.

Bob agreed and of course he's bored as shit and tired so yeah, they just walked back home. As expected, they went to sleep. 

And then midnight came...

Bosip heard crack noises, at first he thought it Bobal watching anime, honestly if you have to deal with a friend who always watch anime midnight I understand why you think it's getting annoying. So as expected, Bosip decided to investigate, he goes downstairs and goes to the living room. The living room was quite silent and peaceful actually, but in Bosip's gut that wasn't enough, there should be something else, instead he decided to go ahead and make some water just to get it out of his mind even if there is something else it can't be too bad.

And then more loud noises came...

OK, this time where is it coming from? It's not coming from inside the house unless... AHA the garage!

Bosip drops on what he was doing and sneaks into the garage, what you look at that, the garage has been destroyed because it looks all futuristic as shit. Bosip wonders if the world has changed or something along the lines, but before he could even continued on either answering or thinking of those questions, he saw a white table that has three symbols attached to it. A diamond, a star, and a moon.

Of course there's a goddamn blueprint, and Bosip decides to read it. And I quote.

"There is someone who does not belong in this timeline..."

Now, dear viewer, do you have an understand of who does not belong most definitely not because I don't. But it does give us a good look on what happens if there was a sign that a timeline were to collapse, rebrand, or be born.

Oh, that's just my theory, I'm sure others have their own as well, and it comes, no surprise when Bosip kind of freaks out and then later promises that no one will ever knows this.

And then later he seals up the garage door, I don't know if he was able to seal both garage entrances, but if the only sealed one then that would be perfect for drama and tea.

I mean most garages always have like two entrances one to go inside the garage and one to put your vehicle in

Afterwards, he went back upstairs and go to sleep because that was too traumatizing.

When morning came along, Bob wakes up and gets ready and decides to check on Bosip. Once he gets towards his room, he knocks, but no response, a couple times later he decides to bust in and he's not there. Odd but Bosip is probably somewhere, possibly the living room.

Bob later walks downstairs and Bosip it still isn't inside. Yeah this is awkward, and greet everyone a good morning, Bob thinks he should probably ask Bofo I mean he's a wise old ass robot, so of course. Bob walks up to Bofo in the kitchen and asks him if he has seen Bosip, Bofo replied that Bosip went outside.

I'm surprised I didn't lend it into a different conversation afterwards...

MEME TIME

Bofo: Bill Nye it's not here anymore. I am Bill Nein.

Bob: Can I use the bathroo-

Bofo: NEIN

Ok meme time is over

Afterwards Bob put his socks and shoes on and walk outside to find where tf is Bosip.

A few hours in there was no hope, it's almost evening and the only few bits of entertainment He can get it from the everyday people that walk around.

Then later, holy shit he was able to find Bosip, and he's near a Cliffside, oh thank the stars he's alright!

Bob rushed up towards him and try to get his attention because he found him and suff. Once Bob certainly cut up next to Bosip, he questioned on why he's standing next to a Cliffside.

Let me set the scene for you, my friend.

Bosip turns around and grabs Bob by the shoulder.

"Promise that you won't freak out?" He asked.

Bob nodded. "Of course I won't you're my friend."

"Well we fucked..." Bosip replied.

And that's the end of the first part of the prologue, I know it wasn't the best summarization of it but like I said, I don't know what the fuck am I doing? Keep in mind the fanfic I was summarizing had POV switches so I should've explained that earlier and I'm sorry that if you were awkward the entire time. I was too.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it tho.