3

The Armstrong Space Research Center
Los Angeles, California
January 20th 2019

Steven Augsburg, now wearing a Black T shirt and Grey gym shorts, is walking toward the Armstrong space research center that is located in the center of the field-like area, overlooking the Hollywood sign 5 miles away.
He walks to the entrance revolve doors of the facility. He makes his way toward the NASA Atrium Corridor that is about twice the size of a mall.
The facility was named after Neil Armstrong the man who landed on the moon back in July of 1969. He was the first man to ever successfully land on the moon.
Steven Augsburg's going to land on the moon today. He will successfully be part of the Apollo Mission today. He is happy that he showed up to the facility. He wonders what is up in space because he is able to communicate with Extra-terrestrial Beings from other worlds and other universes. He's done it since 1995 when he was in third grade. He can communicate with them telepathically, and consciously.
He enters a big meeting conference room but it was only one person in there alone, it was a young petite blue-eyed blonde in her early 30's wearing a white requisite jacket too but with black pants.
"Excuse me maim."
She looked at him nicely.
"Oh, good morning, Steve."
"Do you know where the others are?" Steve asked.
"Yes, there up on the third level there in room 3607." She answered.
"Oh, thank you."
"You're welcome sweetie good luck with your first flight in space."
"Oh, thanks maim see you later." He said walking away from the room before making his way to the elevator before pressing the number three button. He waits until the elevator door opens to let him inside. He presses the close door button before looking at the floor and the ceiling for a long happy moment as the door closes automatically.
The elevator whisks him up to the third level of the facility.
Steven Augsburg Steps off the elevator, entering the Administrative wing of the facility. The man smiled broadly as he makes his way to the conference room number that says 3607.
Where everyone's waiting patiently for him to join them. Steven quickly finds a chair at the head of the rectangular Immense-Mahogany Table. Then an elderly middle-aged man in his early 60's joins them as he entered the conference room slowly. He was wearing a Blue T shirt and black pants.
Steven looks at the man and smiled happily.
"Hey Dad what are you doing here?" He asked looking shocked.
"I'm here because I want to talk to you and the others about what's going to happen to you."
"Okay good idea!"
"Anyway, nice for everyone to welcome me today before we get started Quick Update:
My son Steven Augsburg, will venture into space in an hour we only have very little time to talk in this room everybody..." He explained.
"And what he's also gonna talk about is that I will be landing on the moon for the first time ever since the late 70's when my father, had landed on the moon in June of 1979 only ten years after Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. And I have some opportunities to explore the moon and possibly find life on it that NASA's been keeping quiet for quite some-time like Extra-Terrestrial intelligence, that's what I'm primarily going after to meet them myself and try to communicate with them and they are not hostile, if they were, we wouldn't be here right now!" He explained.
A man walked in the room without knocking interrupting them.
"Hey Excuse me Steve. Sorry to interrupt your little conference meeting, but you have about a half hour to get onboard the big space shuttle." The man said reminding him.
"Oh ok, thanks sir."
"No problem." The man said walking away from the room quickly
"So, Steve, do you think the aliens do have a home up there on the moon?" one of the members asked.
"Yes sir, I believe so, because NASA's been keeping everybody off the moon for some-time and I want to go on there before they stop me."
"Really?"
"Yes dude, because I can't take it with NASA keeping humans off the moon forever, they should allow someone like me to go up there for my first flight and landing on this new Apollo mission
that I've waited a long time already and I've been waiting for this new big day to come!" Steven explained.
"And also, let me give you all the heads up on this whole mission of mine, so, the truth is that I had a secret and in clandestine meeting with Neil Armstrong himself back in 2012 before he died, at this meeting I actually demonstrated a prototype shuttle that would be off the scale of any space shuttle previously built, and that is the Azman ship. And where I would like to go into space one day, so I told him that I would like to go to Exoplanets, and see where this goes, and he agreed, so, he helped fund me in exchange for following my dreams in the future. And I've just funded my ambitions further already, but it won't be until 2021. And I also don't have a co pilot, yet. So I have to recruit and find one myself, but not right now, because my first ever mission is to land on the moon myself and explore it."
Steven Augsburg talks about the Extra-Terrestrial Aliens for the next 40 minutes....
"So, I've Discovered as a child, that I can Telepathically Communicate with Real Aliens and which ones? The Grey ones. . . Let me demonstrate as to how I can use my telepathy."
Steven Augsburg silently closes his eyes as his men are watching him perform.