22

Shambhala
Hollow Earth
7:30 PM.

Jorden Wilson was feeling full after eating his dinner earlier this evening. The 24-year-old guy will be celebrating his 25th birthday within the coming weeks, but not until he gets back from visiting the Inner Earth.
He walks upstairs to the bedroom of his and takes his shoes and socks off. He then shuts the bedroom door and locks it.
He relaxes for 15 minutes until he decides to lay down on the bed and goes into a deep concentration level. He is preparing to meditate in Astral Projection. he focuses his intention on not getting excited or startled.
He clarifies to himself where he wants to go during his next experience. He takes a moment to clarify to himself as to what his intention is.... And where does he want to go think about it.
"I think I should go visit the Pacific Ocean. Because I want to see what's down there, in the Mariana Trench and then look what's beyond that realm of purgatory."
He let's go and relaxes for 10 seconds before closing his eyes as he focuses his eyes up to the middle of his forehead. He struggles not to strain or push too hard. He remains calm and alert.
He prepares to take slow deep breaths while focusing on his third eye.
Jorden takes a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth. This step is repeated two more times until he feels his stomach rising as it fills with air.
He takes two more deep breaths before taking a very slower deep breath calmly as he feels stomach fall.
He continues to breath in through his nose in a slow deep circular motion and out through his mouth.
He takes a slow deep breath and fills his stomach with air as he exhales to push all the air out of his body.
He then takes a slow deep breath before holding his breath in for 10 slow seconds and breaths all the way out through his mouth as Jorden slowly pushes all the Oxygen from his body as he empties his body.
Breathing all the way out, he takes a deep breath in to exhale as he goes all the way down by breathing out through his mouth.
He then takes a deep breath in a slow, deep, calm circular motion and relaxes. He notices his body becoming heavy now as he goes down 3 times by beathing in through his nose and out through his mouth for the final 3 times.
His eyelids and had are becoming very heavy and relaxed. His head, face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms and fingers, his mid-section legs, feet and tows are getting heavier as he goes down several more times until he let's go and relaxes.
He let's all the tension in his body drift away. And he lets mind become quiet and still. He lets any thoughts come and watches them fade away slowly like bubbles bursting.
He clears his mind and relaxes for a second before focusing on his breathing.
He is calm and positive minded; he is calm limbered and relaxed. He focuses on the sot between his eyes. He visualizes a bright loving beam of white light as he embraces his entire body. He surrounds himself with loving bright white light. He Emanates the feeling of love. His mind is quiet, clear and at peace.
His body is now quiet, heavy, limber and asleep.
He notices his body is now asleep as his mind is awake and alert. He feels calm and at peace.
He embraces the white light that's covering his entire body and mind. He embraces the loving feeling.
His mind is alert, and his body and asleep.
"I am ready to easily and safely enter into the astral plane." He repeats it in his mind a few more times.
"I want to Astral Project."
Another 15 minutes later, he finally rolls out of his body and floats up and away.
Jorden feels his non-physical self as he now floats into a bright white light before disappearing inside of it.
As Jorden Wilson delves deep into his meditative state, his consciousness transcends the limitations of his earthly body. The veil between dimensions gently fades away, revealing a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors and ethereal energies.
Jorden finds himself transported to the sacred realm of the Cosmic Energy Vortices.
Upon arrival, he is immediately enveloped by an overwhelming sense of awe and wonder. The cosmic energies dance and shimmer around him, gracefully swirling and pulsating with pure life force. Jorden feels an instant connection to this harmonious symphony of energy, resonating with its innate wisdom.
As Jorden stands amidst the sacred realm of the Cosmic Energy Vortices, he takes a deep breath, allowing himself to fully immerse in the overwhelming beauty that surrounds him. The celestial energies caress his being, gently weaving through every fiber of his being.
In this ethereal realm, time loses its meaning, and space stretches infinitely. Jorden becomes aware of the interconnectedness of all things, sensing the pulsating life force that courses through the cosmos. He feels a profound sense of unity with the universe itself, as if he has become an integral part of the cosmic tapestry.
The cosmic energies, in their celestial dance, beckon to Jorden, inviting him to explore deeper into their mysteries. With each step he takes, he feels a surge of enlightenment resonating within his core, as if ancient secrets are whispered directly into his very soul.
As he ventures further, the cosmic energies manifest before him in breathtaking displays of radiant colors and vibrant patterns. Celestial nebulae swirl and merge, creating spectacular cosmic vistas that defy imagination. Jorden witnesses constellations being born and galaxies colliding, while celestial beings composed of pure energy glide gracefully through the astral expanse. Guided by an unseen force, Jorden approaches a shimmering gateway of swirling cosmic mist.
Intricate symbols, unknown but somehow familiar, adorn the threshold. He hesitates for a moment, his heart pounding with anticipation and trepidation. But deep inside, he knows that crossing this threshold will reveal truths beyond his wildest dreams.
Summoning his courage, Jorden steps forward, passing through the ethereal veil. Beyond lies a realm drenched in vibrant hues, pulsating with ancient knowledge and untapped potential. It is a realm where thoughts manifest as reality, where intention shapes the fabric of existence.
In this realm, Jorden's every desire and intention becomes amplified, resonating with the cosmic energies that surround him. He realizes that he holds within him the power to co-create, to shape his destiny in harmony with the grand symphony of the cosmos.
With this newfound understanding, Jorden embraces his role as a steward of the cosmic energies. He commits himself to the pursuit of wisdom and enlightenment, vowing to use his newfound knowledge for the betterment of all beings across the vast expanse of creation.
And so, Jorden embarks on an endless journey of exploration, forever connected to the sacred realm of the Cosmic Energy Vortices. He becomes a conduit for cosmic wisdom, a guardian of celestial harmony, and a beacon of light amidst the infinite depths of the cosmos.
Jorden's extraordinary adventure in the sacred realm of the Cosmic Energy Vortices begins, unveiling the boundless wonders and profound truths that lie within the universe's embrace.