Part 18 kay dili Part 19

Wilson's Pov.

"Pa deliver lang ta ron Port. Kapoy man luto". - Dawn said I just nodded in agreement while I went inside to make some calls.

I just received a message from my Nana, my grandma that she was hospitalized today because of anxiety which was also confirmed by Daunisse's Mom.

Updated my Nana of how I am and assured her that I am well and good. Coz I am, not so, but better than there.

After I called my Nana I prepared to take a shower. When I went out of my room the apartment seemed to awfully quiet.

I didn't see Dawn in the living room so I knocked on her door but no one answered.

I went to the kitchen and found a sticky note in the fridge saying she'll be out in a bit and that she left some money for the food.

So that's why the apartment feels lonely.

Of course I don't want to sulk while she's gone, I went to the bathroom to bathe again, its quite relaxing. Then changed to fresh clothes

After a while food came to I set up the plates and food so that when she arrives the dinner is ready.

I stayed on the balcony for a while but when I looked at the gate, I saw some familiar uniform, it surely is from our school so I transferred to the living room. Dawn said I should not be seen by the balcony. That I need to keep a low profile.

It doesn't bother me though coz its like she's keeping as her secret lover. Im delusional, I know. I have always been to her.

After I got lost in my thoughts I got my phone and watched the video I took while Dawn was dancing with our teacher..

She looked so graceful and enchanting but when I was her partner she was so awkward. She even stepped on my foot three times. It hurts but I can only complain in silence.

This video got me thinking was I a bad partner? But I'm pretty sure I did my best earlier.

I also have a background on that dance and when we practiced she did great so what went wrong..

My mind was in deep thought that I didn't notice I was already logging into my Facebook account.

This is a dummy account for my family not to track me.

I opened the group website of our school which became an online school forum. Sabrina said it was a group for students only and mostly use dummy account.

And I saw Dawn's photo and me. And there was also the picture of Dawn and Sir with a caption

" she's back at it again fellas"

I didn't understand the post so I read the comments.

She_bangs: yikes grabe maka gunit kay Alex miloves murag naka panag-iya

Milkshake&Milkshake: lantawa ra gud bag-o pa kaayo si Sir gahikap hikap na.

QueenValeria06: gipakyaw lagi tanan wa namilin bayhana.

Tantalizer: pataka man mog yawit uy issue kaayo mo.

Access_code: bitter ang ga post kay naunhan.

I stopped reading the comments because the more I read the more I felt anger

They accused her of something she didn't do and they are fed with wrong impressions because of that thought provoking pictures.

I reported the post and after my 5th attempt Dawn entered the apartment.

I invited her to dinner which she agreed.

While we were eating I couldn't help but think of our performance earlier. I think we need more practice..well we can just use my unit, the living room there is quite spacious.

"Hey we should practice more" - I said and broke the silence.

I saw her tense as her grip on the spoon tightens.

"Ha?" - she asked

"I said we should practice our dance more"  - I elaborated.

"Ahh, okay" she awkwardly answered.

"Well I saw you danced with our teacher earlier and you did great, you looked good together"  I further explained.

"Luhh chamba ra gani to" then she stuffed all her food in her mouth

"I don't think so"  she's denying it when I clearly saw how well she executed her moves

Why do I feel like she's avoiding me

She went to the sink to put her plate and I followed.

When she turned she was surprised to see me that it made her choke.

I immediately gave her water.

"/cough/ /cough/ Naunsa ka uy? unsay tripping nimo" she complained 

" I feel like there's something wrong with me being partners with you. I just can't point specifically what the problem is" I said 

"Magpa kulba diay, Atay sakita akong tutunlan da. Wa ra lagiy problema sadyang maayo ra gyud musayaw si Sir maong ..m-maong nadala rasab ko" she answered. 

She sounded unsure so I looked at her suspiciously

"Ikaw nay hugas diri ha? una rakog tulog gikapoy man ko oy"I didn't have the chance to say something to her because after saying that she then entered her room

While washing the dishes, I remembered the post earlier. Maybe she read those negative comments.

Should I say something about it? Or maybe she might not be affected, is she though? 

Daunisse's Pov

Nahuman  ragyud kog edit ug duha ka video nga akong gi record ganiha. Pangandam nani kay basin ma busy ko next week unya every week raba ko naga post jud masuko palang ang mga followers makwaan nya

Kini man gud si Import kay makig practice nasakitan guro kay nag sigi nakog katamakan iyang tiil hahaha alangan unsaon pud tawhana kay maka distract kaayog dagway hasta baho sus kahumot nalang gyud.

Gikuha nako akong P.E uniform kay akong ibutang sa bulingon. Pag kuha nako sa shirt hays naa pa gihapon ang baho ni Import. Kusuga ug perfume sa amaw kay mamilit man sa akong sanina ug apil.

Speaking of murag tala ka storya ganiha natuk-an nalang ko. Unsay problema gud uy wala lang gani ko ka storya ug tarong niya ganiha kay nga hunahuna kog aha ko mupalit ug gatorade ugma ug unsa oras nako ihatag kay Wyatt kung buntag ba or hapon kay kaduha man na sila mag practice. Buntag 5-6am dayun hapon 6-9 pm.

Kabalo lagi ko? alangan kay si Paxton varsity man unta tong amawa to kaso nag tinapulan edi na tangtang pero kay maayo man tawhana so standby ra sya pag kulang ilang players apilon sya bahalag way training.

Gi balhin sa nako ang mga shirts sa bangko kay di nako mugawas naka ingon raba ko nga matulog nako.

Gibutang na nako ang akong P.E uniform sa bangko, ibutang pud unta nako ang shirt ni Import pero namilit man gud iyang baho humot kaayo jud ay hahah nabuang naman tingali ko ani pero nindot gyud sya simhuton. Ambot lang sab no pero maka attract gyud ang baho for me. Dagdag pogi points jud ba.

Wako kabantay nadala na nako ang shirt nimo ug gitapad nakog tulog. Humot kaayo nadala hantud damgo.