And so

Teriff and Taylor went on many dates. Taylor slowly taught Teriff english and Teriff taught Taylor Yagetish (the Yetti language)

Even the Swiftys loved Teriff. Taylor wrote three Albums about him in the span of 4 years. An example of some of the songs were "Mama I'm in love with a Yetti" "Teriff" "Amelia" and "Jemima" They were all a hit. Teriff was sobbing when he first listened. He hugged, cried, kissed and thanked Taylor for everything. Especially the song Jemima which was on the second album the song was beautiful and reminder for Teriff of the memory of his late wife Jemima.

A year or so went by and Taylor was on tour again it was the 113 night of tour on a Friday. They were in L.A. It was Teriff and Taylor's anniversary of their first meeting in tour terms (Teriff had met Taylor on the 133th night of the Ears Tour.) And Teriff had planned a big suprise.

Teriff walked on stage singing 'love story' to Taylor and all of the Swiftys in attendance. At the end he got down on one knee got out a ring box and while crying bright blue happy tears he asked Taylor to marry him. It was a beautiful moment everyone was in tears.

5 years later Teriff and Taylor had gotten married (Amelia being Teriff's best woman) they had three kids named Terrence, Tina and Andrea.

They all lived happily ever after.
The end

Thank you for reading this wonderful piece of art we and my friends wrote while in a tent on a field in the cold of April.
Have a lovely life ♡♡♡