Quality time

ABI'S POV

,,This one's nice." Carlista held her phone so close to my eyes I could almost smell the display.

,,Yeah. Very nice." I answered, sarcasticly. Moving myself away from her phone for a proper look.

We were looking at Prom dresses, because there was only a month left to go until the big day.

Focusing my eyes on her phone, making my headacke even worse, I saw a light red dresss. Well, only if it were just red. But no. It was some kind of flower motive on it. An old designe, with felty material.

Hell no.

,,You're not for real, are you?" I asked concerned, looking to my side where she laid besides me.

She smiled. That little beast. ,,Ugh. Thank god you're joking, it's giving grandma's carpets." And it really was. It didn't even have a good shape, nothing. It just looked like you'd picked up an old carpet and wrapped it around the model. That poor girl.

Today we planned to plan our Prom looks together. This may sound professional and as if we're good at preparing... hell nah. We're not. It's just an alibi. If we hadn't given my mom a prober reason to hang out- I mean prepare ourselves, we wouldn't have been able to see each other.

,,I don't know!" She sighed and let her head drop against my bed.

,,Don't cry. I like your makeup today." I tried to cheer her up. Laughing to myself at her annoyed look. ,,Oh please... me neither." Me admitting my own suffer replaced that frown of hers with a grin.

,,I give up." I swiped the open side away and opend toktok. ,,Let's just chill". As if we ever did, or let alone consider doing something different than just laying around and enjoying each others presents.

,,Then we're two." By the following sounds coming from her phone, I could hear how she followed my exact moves.

After minutes (hours), of enjoying the silence (the sound of music, or people doing some grwm), with my loving best friend, whom I love speending quality time (laying next to each other and starring at some shining squares) my brother stormed in.

Other than every decent person would, he just walked right in, forgetting to nock, like a real gentleman would. And then he almost yelled ,,Gues who-" only to notice I had company ,,Hi Carlista." Stopping himself from even starting to yap.

,,Hey." She said not even looking up. Which made him roll his eyes. Uh, how I loved her.

But Carlista didn't stop him from closing the door, and sitting down on my bed, in front the two of us.

,,Guys. Guys!" He snapped his fingers, trying to get our attention. After two shortly staggered sighs we looked at him.

,,Guess what I found out." He looked like he was only seconds from exploding. If there was anyone who loved gossip and whatever drama happend in our environment, then it was my dear twin Benjamin.

,,What, Bennie? What happend this time?" Carlista asked annoyed, sharing the same emotions, and thoughts as me. Did I already say how much I love this girl?

He exhaled offended and held his hand to his chest, offended. ,,Girls! Where'd the enthusiasm I deserve go?" He asked overflouded with emotions. But the only emotion that awakend in me was my headacke.

,,Stop yapping and get to the point." I spoke for the first time to him.

He gave me a mean look but then finally explained: