🪷The Hanahaki Disease❤️‍🩹

[Requested by:Genie_lovesbread]

[WAAAAHHH!!! YOU JUST HAVE ME AN AU IDEA MY FRIEND! TYSM!!!]
_________________________________________

Nezha coughs up pink liquid which appears to be his blood.Nezha,Wukong and the Monkie Kid gang were in the Celestial Realm just helping fight off some Flower Demons when Nezha suddenly got infected by the disease... Wukong was in horror and Nezha fell on his knees and Wukong ran to him and kneeled to his side

Wukong:"H-Hey! Nezha what's wrong!?"

He says with apnicked expression on his face as Nezha looked down at his arms to see that lotus petals were starting to cover and small Lotus flowers were covering his face a d a large lotus flower growing it of his left eye...

Wukong:"N-No NO PLEASE! YOU CAN'T BE INFECTED!"

He yelled out as Nezha suddenly started to pass out,Wukong caught Nezha in his arms and Wukong looks down at him in tears,Nezha looks up at him with a small smile and chuckled weakly.

Nezha:"It's alright Wukong... But please do me one favor..."

Wukong:"W-What is it...?"

Nezha:"Please protect everyone for me... As much as I don't like you,but I trust you because you're my friend... So please promise me that"

He says as a tear falls and he says his final words to Wukong,Wukong was already crying as he hold Nezha's hand and squeezed it tightly...

Wukong:"I promise... I swear to you all my life,I will keep your promise..."

He says as everyone staged silent and Mei was already crying and so were everyone else while some where just crying in silent... Nezha let out his final breath... And soon enough...

He Died....

_________________________________________

(Heya! Sorry that I wasn't online on wattpad much but I'm back! Yey!)