01

Aaliyah
Los Angeles, California

"AALYIAH! GET YO FAT ASS DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THIS FUCKIN TOILET!" My foster mother Leilani  screamed. 

"Coming!" 

When I was 5, both my parents were killed. My auntie was babysitting me when my parents went out for a date night. They never came home that night. The next day I woke up to my auntie crying. "Baby...your parents gone.. im so sorry love." That day I felt like my life ended. Even tho I was 5 I still understood death. Boutta a moth later I went into the system. My auntie didnt want to take care of me. She chose to satisfy her boyfriend. 

Walking down the stairs I hear all my foster sisters crying and screaming along with grunts and "oh shit".  At this time I was 12. I knew exactly what was happening when I heard this.

Our foster mother aint give two shits about us. She would bring in grown men and let them rape us just so that she could get some money. My virginity was stolen from me when I was 7.  

"Aaliyah I told yo fat ass to clean this bathroom YESTERDAY." she slaps me in my face leaving a red mark. "I was going to but yo-." She drags me by the hair and puts me into the bathroom shoving my face in the bloody and shitty toilet water.  

"STOPP PLEASE IM SORRY!" I screamed.

"No. The. Fuck. You. Aint . Yo ass lucky them grown men busy wit yo sisters. I shouldve made them all fuck you at once you fat slut." 

I wasnt really fat. I was the thicc girl in the foster home and the youngest. My body was more matured than most the girls in the home. My boobs were bigger than most and my ass was FATTTT but I wasnt fr fat. The bitch just delulu. 

LATER ON

"oh fuck yea. Put this dick in yo mouth lil thicc bitch" The random guy said as he fucked my mouth.

All I did was suck. If I ran, I got in trouble and that meant my foster mom would make me eat her out.

Ha shit stank lowkey

This is something that happened daily for all of us. We was forced to suck dick and have sex with grown men. At first I would cry the whole time, now I just thug it out. As long as I do whats told, we wont have to get punished by my foster mother. If one of us messed up, then we all did

The next day 

"Im sick and tried of her!" My foster sister Morgan said as she boiled water 

Morgan got here last month. Her parents  crack heads and her daddy would beat and molest her. She my fav outta all my foster sisters. The rest aight I guess.

"I mean yea but what should we do? Kill her?"

"Duh bitch. tf you think im boilin this water for. Im finna do what madea told that girl to do in that movie." Morgan said trying not to laugh.

"The grits thing?"

"Yup. ima make some grits and make sure they hot as fuck then pour it on the hoes face and watch her burn. I told the other girls but they got scared and chose to go to school"

It was Monday. Every Monday Leilani (our foster mother) would leave for work before we woke up. We supposed to go to school but most the time we skip. 

The door opens and Leilani walks in

"Why yall fast asses not at school?"

"Its a day off" me and Morgan said in sync

"Oh well clean that room and wipe that blood off the walls" Leilanis bald headed ass said

"Okay but we made grits.. you want some?"

"it betta not be nasty but ok"

Before Leilani could even sit down, Morgan threw the grits on her face and Leilani WAS SCREAAMAMMMIINNNNNN

"AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH IMA GETT YOU"

The hoe died like 5 minutes after we hit her in the head with pots and pans

Afta all that we all split up and had to got to a new foster home.

All this happened 6 years ago. Now Im 18 and homeless.

OKAY YALL THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK I WRITTEN.

IMA POST MORE LATER CAUSE IM AT SKOOL RN BUT PLEASE COMMET AND DONT BE DRY!!

 GIMME TIPS CAUSE IM NEW TO THIS

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS THATS WHEN THINGS GONNA GET BETTER 

WHO YALL FAV SO FAR?? IK IT JS STARTED BUT LMK