03

⚠️excuse any mistakes. I didnt check it⚠️

Aaliyah

Los Angeles, California

Walking into his house I can see that his place is nice. Its a two story place with hard wood floors. As soon as I walked in I smelled fried chicken. I was hungry asf. The weird thing is that I still dont know who this guy is.

I whisper: "uh whats your name again?"

"Jason. Aye look you stay right here and ima go to my wife igh?" He says walking off, not even giving me a chance to respond.

I dont know what to do while im standing here so I just decide to walk around. I walk down the hallway and see two kid rooms. One seems to be for a little girl and the other one looks gender neutral. 

About 5 minutes later I go back to the front door and wait. I then see Jason and a very beautiiful women walk towards me. 

"Hi you must be Aaliyah? Jason told me that your looking for a job, I just want to ask you a few questions okay?" She says. She smells so good like vanilla cashmere and some kind of expensive perfume.  

"Hi, yes and I just wanted to say that this place is so nice." Im not sure why im saying all this as if I didnt just fuck her husband in their family car...

"Okay... ummm Aaliyah, follow me upstairs." I follow her upstairs and can't help but to admire the house. Everything in here looks so.... fresh.

We go into a room thats arranged into a office. "Okay Aaliyah so first question do you have any experience in being a maid?"

"No ma'am."

"Okay um where do you stay right now?" 

"Ma'am im homeless but I really need this job and im currently looking for a place to stay."

"No worried and please, call me Maya. Look, you seem like a nice girl and I can tell your just on a rough path. Im gonna just ask a few more questions and then if I like you, well get you settled in okay?"

"Wait so I stay here with... you guys"

"Yes silly" she laughs. 

Bitch who silly?

About 15 minutes later, we finish the questions. She agreed to let me work for her and Jason. She put me in a very nice room upstairs right nect to hers and Jasons. I just hope she doesnt find out that we fucked. 

When her kids arrived from school I got to meet them. Their daughter is 4 and their son is 7. Their names are Sophia and Quan. Quan is mean and he looks bad but Sophia was a sweetheart. I'm kinda jealous  of these kids though.

They get to grow up with both parents in a loving household when I used to hear my foster sisters get raped damn near everyday.

"Aaliyah, Im heading out for a girls night. Today im just going to let you relax but tomorrow you need to get to work. Jason and the kids will be here. Please call me if you need anything." Maya says as she walks into the living room while I'm watching criminal minds. 

She has on a black sexy short dress with gold heels and gold jewellery. If I was gay, I would most definitely hit. 

After she leaves I feel the need to talk to Jason. I walk upstairs and into his room. The door was left wide open. 

"Jason?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"We can do this I point between us anymore. Your wife is very nice and I can't loose this job." He just stares at me like im crazy.

"She won't find out. Aye but I aint tryna  talk about this right now. Anyway, I got you a lil iphone. its my old one but you gonna need sum incase theres an emergency while your here with the kids." He hands me a phone and starts rolling a blunt.

"T-thank you."

shii he finna get gobbled up 

"Its no problem. Now you can uh get out cause I needa make a call." He says sternly.

"Yes sir." I walk out making sure to jiggle my ass at the same time. He just to fine to pass up!

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE MONTHS BUT PLEASE VOTE  

THOUGHTS ON JASON?

THOUGHTS ON MAYA?

THOUGHTS ON AALIYAH?