Introduction

I'm Andrea Irons one of the most innovative person in New York. I have my group of friends who was with me through thick and thin. They are Rose, Janna,Ayl and Marine. Rose is the typical mature type of person in our click, she is a swimmer, and she migrated from Montessor Academy just this school year. Janna one of the usual oh-yes-I know right- type of person; she usually don't have a stand for what she stands for and she is a table tennis player. Ayl, the turtle in our click, the smartie and she is really good in badminton. Marine, the sensitive one in the click, the type of slight angel and vice-versa. She is a softball player. Me? the typical you-only-live-once so just let it out girl, the strict, and the one who speaks the language English fluently and a volleyball player.

We share our heartbreaks, the guys we fan girl and our emotions. Rose had many admirers, someone would text her the moment she wakes up in the morning and when she sleeps at night. I knew those things because our home with Janna is just a street away because we live in one Subdivision in Hamptons. We three usually have sleepovers. Since Ayl is a kilometer away she frequently visit us since best friends just go unto each others home, she visits us and talk about her recent crush, her conversations with him and the heartbreak moments. Marine, lived far away from us but we still manage to hang around often. 

Me, I don't usually tell all of my emotions to the click, I only tell Rose and Janna since they are more mature than Ayl and Marine. Plus, they are more experienced. Me and Ayl, the usual we talk about his "crush" all the time. Ayl isn't the jealous type of person when she knew John's crush was her bestfriend. I think she wasn't mad at me because it's not my business anymore but maybe she was just blue because of the fact "To all of the girls, why you?" That problem with your bestfriends is just the most confusing thing, ever.

 I don't have a single piece for John. He might be attractive but I just don't want to break my bestfriend's heart and besides someone took my heart already. His name is Gerard Williams. 

My crush which lasted for a year and one month. I thought he was the "one" but no. Well we do not know. I feel so stupid for having a bet with myself that I'll like him till college because love hits me hard that time. We just lose ourselves when we are with the person we love.