14 || 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐓

Grizzy: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 & 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬.

****

Afina-Jade had been practicing and practicing nonstop until her arms, back, and core were aching her to her death bed. She would do the jacket training at work in her spare time, or at home while she watched movies, listened to music, or did it in silence.

Every once in a while during the night, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo would glance at her training from afar, watching from the window and feeling proud of their work as mentors. Although it is a little unsettling to be watched through the window, the Brothers need to see her progress without disturbing her or scaring her. When they were satisfied with what they'd seen, they'd return home to the lair.

And until the clock struck midnight, Afina-Jade let out a long and heavy sigh, making it to the shower and washing away all of the toxins in her body. As she scrubbed her shoulders and chest with her soapy loofah, if she had to guess, Afina-Jade probably did the jacket training for about five to six hours and another four hours just after training with the mutants. She would have to repeat it again tomorrow in the lair with the Brothers and Splinter. She is beginning to like being around them, but how much more of this training could she take before she explodes?

The more her exhausted mind thought about it, she tried to imagine why this specific training was so important and hopefully, she didn't grow annoyed with it.

Jade is looking forward to her progress during the next few days

****

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

- 𝟽:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼 -

She's been at it for about an hour, and it seems that Jade had jinxed it. She is growing annoyed with this training and it pissed her off even more to see Splinter and the Brothers watching her from the sidelines... doing nothing! Jade is directed to keep doing this training until...until when exactly? She has no idea. At this point, she thought she would have been taught a new form of training.

Nope...

Jade will get sick of this very soon, and the moment she decides she has had enough, she will snap. While the other three mutant teenagers eagerly anticipate that unique moment, Leo and Splinter sipped herbal tea. After around three days, Jade's patience has remarkably held up rather well.

Following the progression of the "jacket training," Jade threw it at her feet and leaned down to grab it with a grudge. Finally, with her last bit of patience wearing thin, Jade is over this! She's been at it for about 10 hours a day for three days. Jade had broken three dozen sweats, pushed her limbs to their limit, and she was nearly ready to cry. For her to become a ninja, her attitude started to change-- one of the things she needed to come out of her metaphorical shell.  She let out a breath and addressed them directly, raising her voice.