☆ [Homework] ☆

POV: Kiyotaka
Type: Fluff 🌸
Au: Non despair AU 🪐
______________________

    Mondo was kinda today, so i had to give him all the lesson. It was a 6th march, and tomorrow was one of Saiko’s friend birthday,  she didn’t forced to come, which is great for me. Once i arrived at his house, i knocked and waited a while, his brother knew that i’ll come, so he guided me to Mondo’s room.

     I entered in the room Mondo was sitting down on his bed, as i gave him the lessons, he puts it in his backpack.

"So that the lesson for today, right ?" He asked.
"Yes, it is." I nodded, giving the homework for monday.
"There’s a little problem..." He sighed.
"What is it ?" I asked confused.
"I forgot to do the homework..." He replied kinda stressed.
"I’m gonna help you..." I sighed grabbing a pen from his pencil case.

     And we did the homework, even if there was a lot. There’s was a history testfor wednesday, 30 math exercices to do for monday, A english project for tuesday, 67 questions in geography for a quiz on monday, and a poem to know for wednesday.

    We immediately started, we did some breaks sometimes when it was necessary to drink or eat. After 2 hours, we did the geography and the maths. After 4 hours, the History and the English was done. And the 30 minutes remains were for the poem.

   As we were done with the homework, i took my abckpack and went out of the house, i waved to hisnbrother before going back home. But i felt something on my shoulder, i turned to see Mondo, sopething was definetly wrong.

"Mondo, whta’s wrong ?" I asked confused.
"I forgot something else too..." He replied.
"What is it ?" I was confused.
"Wanna sleep at my house, i heard that there’s storm tonight." He asked.
"Yeah, but, i don’t have a PJ." I replied.
"I will give you one of mine for tonight." He said grabbing me to his room.
"WAIT WHAT ?" Inheard what he said, and i was kindz confused and blushing at the same time.

   After we arrived to his room, we gave me one lf his PJ, and i went to the bathroom but it on. Like i had a choice (I was ironic)

    I went back to his room, Mondo was watching his phone... and he’s blushing ? I was confused, as soon i said his name, he turned off his phone and threw it away in the wardrobe. This confused me more than before.

"Mondo, what’s wrong ?" I asked confused.
"Eh- Uh- NOTHING !" He stressed like hell, and he blushed more, lie’ he wqs hiding something.
"Don’t lie, you’re into something again, sk what’s wrong ?" I repeated.
"You’re right, i’m into something..." He sighed.
"What is it then" I asked curious.
"Into you." He replied smiling.
"What-" I couldn’t finish my setence that he kissed me.

   After the kiss, he was sorry and a bit disappointed, and was about to go to the bathroom. I grabbed his wrist and kissed him back. Then, we saw Mondo’s brother enter in the room.

"Bro... Get out..." Mondo sighed.
"I was just saying that Saiko and Em arrived because Kiyotaka wasn’t comming back..." His brother said.
"BROTHER, YOU-" Saiko couldn’t finish her setence.
"Gay pal to add in the group." Saiko grabbed her phone.
"Hell yeah." Em laughs.
"You can stay here tonight." I added.
"Great, it’s alreafy 11p.m." Saiko replied smiling.
"There’s the garage that-" Mondo was cut off.
"GREAT, THANK YOU !!" Saiko took Em and wentvto sleep in the garage.

  Once we were alone, we turned off the light to sleep. Mondo grabbed my waist. "Goodnight lover." I said. "Goodnight honey." Mondo kissed my forehead. And we fell asleep

End

628 words