𝐈𝐈 ... 𝑇𝑒𝑛 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑦

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 woke up to the early morning sun peaking through her curtains of her bedroom. Turning over on her side, she grabbed her apple watch and glanced at the time which read six thirty. Sitting up, she ran a hand through her long blonde hair, got out of bed, and walked over to the closet to choose an outfit for the day. After deciding on a white ruffle skirt, a blush pink tank, and a cream cardigan, as well as black manolo flats, she dressed herself for the day.

After she was dressed for the day, she added her mascara, then brushed her long blonde hair, spritzed on perfume, grabbed her backpack as well as her laptop and placed it in her backpack and walked down the stairs. 

In the livingroom, she set her backpack on the couch, then walked to the kitchen, where she found Sharon and Richard sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Good morning." Scarlett smiled as she walked to the stove and made herself a plate.

Sharon smiled as she turned around. "Good morning sweetheart. You look beautiful. I can heat that up for you if you'd like?"

Scarlett smiled as she poured herself a glass of orange juice, then joined her parents at the table. "Oh that's alright mom. By the way, there's something wrong with my laptop."

Richard set his coffee cup down, then asked, "What do you mean?"

Scarlett swallowed the food she was chewing then answered, "Well, I tried turning it on last night so I could watch Netflix, but it wouldn't come on. I also tried charging it. It was a no go. I texted Maudie and Aisha and they said there's this place called Tech Town in Panorama City that can help me."

"Scarlett, I can buy you a new laptop." Richard said

"Daddy, if it's something that can be fixed, I want to save money where I can." Scarlett said. "Please let me try this first. Anyway, I better head out. I love you both."

"Bye sweetheart." Sharon smiled as she embraced her daughter and kissed her temple. "Have a good day at school."

"Bye sweetheart, have a good day." Richard smiled as he embraced his daughter

"Bye!" Scarlett smiled as she grabbed her backpack and walked out the door and got in her mustang.

Turning on the ignition, she turned turned it to SiriusXM 80s on 8 and Pat Benatar's Shadows of the Night played as she backed out of her driveway

Upon arriving at the high school, Scarlett parked her mustang in her assigned parking spot. After checking her makeup and applying her lipgloss, she reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed her backpack, got out and locked her car behind her.