𝐗𝐗𝐕 ... 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!" Sharon called from down stairs

Scarlett sighed as she set her perfume bottle down and turned out the light in her room. Walking down the stairs, she saw Maudie and Logan standing in the foyer talking to Sharon and Richard. "Hey you two. Thanks for letting me be the third wheel." Scarlett smiled

Maudie smiled as she embraced her best friend. "Scarlett, you look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you. So do you." Scarlett smiled.

"Well, I've already given Maudie one, so I wanted to give you one as well." Logan said as he gave her a pink rose wrist corsage.

"Thank you Logan." Scarlett smiled as she embraced her best friend, then turned to her parents. "I'll be back around 1."

"Have fun." Richard smiled as he embraced his daughter. "We love you honey."

"Love you too, pops." Scarlett smiled

"You're so beautiful honey bee." Sharon smiled as she embraced her daughter. "Have fun with your friends tonight, okay? I love you."

"I will ma. Love you too."

Maudie and Logan led Scarlett out the door and to Logan's car, where Maudie sat in the back seat with Scarlett and Logan drove to the high school. "Hey, you alright?" Maudie asked, as Logan drove

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just..." Scarlett turned to face her best friend, then continued. "Ever since I was a little girl, after watching Hannah Montana the Movie, and hearing Taylor Swift sing Crazier, I always dreamed of dancing with my partner to that song at my prom. I honestly thought I was going to be able to with Robby." She sniffled a few tears and wiped them away. "I honestly don't think I can do this."

"Scarlett, you'll be okay. You'll have a great time, I promise you. If you feel like leaving, just let us know, and we'll take you home." Maudie said as Logan pulled into the parking lot and parked his car.

Scarlett took a deep breath and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Okay, I'll stay for a few hours." Scarlett softly smiled as she got out of the car. Logan extended his arm to both her and Maudie and led the two of them into the reception hall

As they walked in, couples were taking their prom pictures. After Maudie and Logan took theirs, they requested to take one with their best friend.