𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ... 𝑁𝑜 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 woke up next to Sam to find Robby looking through papers in a box. He smiled when he felt her wrap her arms around him and press a gentle kiss to his shoulder. "Good morning." He said as he turned around and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." Scarlett smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. "Listen, last night, in the middle of the night Sam told me she kissed Miguel."

Robby furrowed his brow, then asked. "What? But he's dating Tory."

"I know, that's probably what she was apologizing for." Scarlett said. "Anyway, those drawings are so cute."

Robby smiled as he put the drawings back into the box. "I think my dad's making breakfast. You hungry?"

Scarlett smiled and nodded as the couple walked out of the spare room and down the hallway, towards the kitchen, where Johnny stood, making fried bologna.

"Hey." Robby said, and Johnny turned around. "Thanks for letting us crash here last night."

"It's no problem." Johnny said. "But look, I'm gonna have to tell LaRusso about this. It's his kid." He turned to Scarlett. "I'm gonna have to tell your parents also."

"Look, please don't." Robby said. "If Mr. LaRusso sees her like this, it'll crush him. Let me take the blame. I'll say I got drunk and told them to bring me here." Johnny hesitantly nodded

Scarlett hesitantly shook her head. "Robby, no. We're all at fault. I should have texted my parents last night to let them know where I was and I didn't. No one is taking the blame for anything."

"Johnny?" The three heard Daniel call from outside the door.

"Oh no." Robby said.

"Johnny, c'mon we saw your car outside, we know your in there, open up." Richard said from the other side of the door.

"Both of you go in the other room, I've got your back." Johnny said

Robby grabbed Scarlett's hand and led her down the hall to Johnny's room, where they closed the door. Johnny opened the door, to Daniel and Richard. "Hey you guys." Johnny said

"Is my daughter here?" Daniel asked

"Yeah, mine too?" Richard asked

"Yeah, they're both here, they're fine, just calm down." Johnny said

"Don't tell us to calm down." Daniel said. "Where are they?"

"Look, they had a crazy night. Kids do these things. Just don't overreact." Johnny said

"Hey, who the hell are you to tell us about parenting?" Richard asked. "Open the door right now."

"He's right Johnny, you need to open this door right now." Daniel said as he tried opening the door, but Johnny tried slamming it shut. "Hey!"