Chapter 19 - All For Nothing

About an hour later Wonyoung was taking a shower hoping to wash the chlorine off and clear her mind. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about Sunghoon and Heeseung even as she'd gotten undressed, turned on the shower and lathered her hair with shampoo.

They were both amazing guy's but it was hard to decide who she wanted when they were so different. Heeseung was confident, chill and funny while Sunghoon was shy, observant and caring. Even when she thought about the times she kissed them they were so different, She kissed Heeseung at a party in a secluded room where he showed skill and ease by knowing just the right places to kiss and touch while Sunghoon was soft and loving holding her in his arms kissing her softly and slowly, stopping every once in a while just to look at her and brush a strand of hair from her face.

"Ugh!" Wonyoung grunted throwing her loofa at the shower wall in frustration "Why does this have to be so hard!" she cried out, shutting the shower off aggressively.

After the shower Wonyoung had slipped into some comfortable clothes and passed out on her bed waking a few hours later around 2 am due to the muffled noises coming from Sunghoon's room. Sitting up in bed, Wonyoung rubbed her tired eyes confused by the loud groan coming from Sunghoon's room next door. Annoyed and a little curious, she creeped down the dark hall, the mysterious sounds growing louder and louder. "Sunghoon?" Wonyoung called slowly, opening the door bracing herself for whatever she was going to see inside, but to her surprise Sunghoon was pacing back and forth chatting away on his phone.

He stopped pacing "Sorry cherry, did I wake you?" he asked ending his call, Wonyoung shook her head and entered the room "I heard some noises but..." she trailed off seeing that Sunghoon was once again distractedly messing with his phone "S-sorry what were you saying?" he mumbled his eyes glued to the phone.

"What's going on?" she asked loudly, trying to grab his attention. Sunghoon sighed and took a seat on his untouched bed his head in his hands "I don't know honestly, My groups going on out world tour soon and I might not be able to keep mcing" "oh" she said surprised "Yeah, I guess this trip was for nothing" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood. Wonyoung pouted and flopped onto the bed next to him "So we're not gonna be partners anymore?" "I really don't want to leave you" he admitted lying down beside her "But with the tour I have no time".

Wonyoung looked up at the ceiling in despair feeling as if her world was crumbling around her. How could sunghoon be leaving? He was not only her mc partner but her best friend. Sunghoon was that one person who made those hard weeks just a little bit easier. Of course it wasn't like he was leaving forever but he was going to be in and out of the country for the next year and she knew he just wouldn't have any time for her.

Sunghoon looked over at her as she began to sniffle "I'm sure your new Mc partner will be amazing! cherry" He exclaimed trying to cheer her up but Wonyoung shook her head "that's not why i'm crying" she sniffled turning away from him so he wouldn't see her tear streaked face "I-I just feel awful about all this time i've wasted these past two months being a total bitch to you" Sunghoon let out a low chuckle "Wonyoung! I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back next summer and I'll make sure to visit you every time I'm in Korea '' he explained, grabbing her arm and rolling her so she was facing him. Wonyoung sat up straight and wiped the tears from her eyes trying her best to smile bravely for him "despite everything, I really am so proud of you, a world tour is an amazing accomplishment!" she exclaimed, bringing him in for a hug. "I don't want you wasting time visiting me though, just enjoy your travel and rest" she whispered in his ear softly before placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

Sunghoon seemed surprised by her comment but thankfully didn't fight it "I-I have to leave tomorrow, and can't do the performance" he suddenly admitted Wonyoung nodded she had assumed the performance was off. "These next few months are going to be really hard for me so I want to make this last night with you count" Wonyoung explained "What do you mean?" he asked, confused. Wonyoung planted a kiss on his lips which he greedily accepted, "have you ever done this before?" she asked as they broke apart, Sunghoon nodded "Once, in high school" wonyoung felt bad about being relieved that it wasn't with ari but in her defence she wanted her first time to be special and mean something and if sunghoon didn't hook up with a girl he dated for two months than maybe sex was just as important to him as it was too her.

They began to kiss again, their hands slowly taking off each other's clothes. "I guess this trip wasn't for nothing after all" wonyoung whispered flirtatiously.