A new friend?

Axi shows you around, however behind each door is a completely different place. Like the first time you're in the clouds then your now is some creepy looking place. "Hey don't worry! There's absolutely no entities behind any of these doors!"
You stay silent for a few seconds. "Entities..? What entities?" Axi has a confused expression on her face."oh yeah I haven't explained that yet! Sorry!" You stay silent for a while before asking Axi to explain what she meant by entities. "What I meant by entities? Well I guess we can that dimensional vampires can see these entities that are kind of ugly.. Maybe like those curses you see in that one anime.. What was it called again? Meh doesn't matter-" Axi then opens the last door that leads to a cliff. "This is kind of like the chill place! A lot of people visit here to either shout their problems out, or just to chill with people relating to their problems and make friends!" You wonder if there could possibly be someone else facing the problem of a dead mom and close friend. "Can I have a little alone time here? Please.. Axi?" Axi nods and responds with a 'Of course anytime! I'll be in the other door!' You nod and sit on the edge of the cliff watching the beautiful view pretending your mother and friend is here to. Just relaxing and talking with each other. However right then and there some person, a male touches your shoulder. "Hey? You alright..? I'm Fei-Fei.. And uhm.. You've been talking to yourself.." You nod. "I'm fine.."
/Sorry for short chapters! I'll post short but a lot of chapters hopefully!\