Did we Forget something?

One day all of the Spider Gang members were hanging out in the park,either smoking weed or playing like little children on the slides and swings.While everyone was having a great time Lil Darkie suddenly got off the slide and asked loudly

Lil Darkie:Who wants to go to the mall and grab shit??

Everyone was hyped and agreed.They all quickly ran to the bus station just in time to catch a bus and flee to the mall.
When they reached the next bus stop they all fled the bus in a hurry.Entering the mall they all look around,probably trying to find a shop thats sells atleast cigarettes.Soon they all settle where they want to go..to The grocery store.Why that store?IDK ASK THEM.While they talked about going there they soon heard a deep serious voice behind them.

JOHNNASCUS:I dont want to go there.
Thorne:John,its just a grocery sto-
CXRPSE:Then fucking go to those playgrounds where they take care of loud noisy kids since you wanna be so childish.

The group stayed silent,glancing back and forth from John to CXRPSE.

JOHNNASCUS:Fine by me.
BLCKK:Dude they wont let you..youre like what,22?
Wendigo:Might aswell try..

The gang roammed around the mall until they foind a small little inside play ground filled with laughter and kids playing.Afourteen sighed as he marched forward and took his mask off and looked at the receptionist.

Afourteen:Just tell me how much it costs..
Receptionist:Is the kid in the back or?

Afourteen groaned and annoyed and glanced towards John,pulling him closer to him by his wrist.

Receptionist:Oh..I uhm..how old is he?..
Afourteen:Old enough.Now how much is it for 2 hours?
Receptionist:50 dollars..

Afourteen sighed and took out his wallet,taking out a 50 dollar bill and placing it on the counter.The receptionist looked startled after John as he entered the play ground and sat in the ball pit.The others quickly ran away towards the grocery store and had a blast,buying all types of beverages,items,games and so on.After they finished they spent around..2K DOLLARS???.Holy shit man chill..
They all carried to groceries outside the mall and waited at the bus stop.

FL.VCO:Feel like we forgot something..
Christ Dilliger:Weed?
FL.VCO:Other than that dumbass.
Eddison:Nah i dont think we did.
They shrugged off the feeling as they soon entered a surprisingly empty bus.The bus drkver drkve a few miles until someone screamed.

MKUKTRA:WE FUCKING FORGOT JOHN!

The bus driver,visibly startled, hit the break as fast as he could and opened the doors,letting all those young,probably high men run back to the mall with bags of groceries in their hands.They all rushed inside as Beamy threw himsekf on the receptionist counter out of exhaustion.

Beamy:Where is he..
Receptionist:The demonic black guy?There..

She pointed towards a small table where John was sitting.There a small girl gave him plastic food while the other girl played pretend hairstylist on Johns hair.John glanced towards his friends as he waved and got up slowly walking towards them.

JOHNNASCUS:Yall look like shit.

He said as he exited the play ground and picked up a grocery bag from the floor.

Receptionist:Well since you were 20 minutes late for pick up that will be a..200 dollar fee.
Beamy:200 dallar fee??But we payed 50 dollars for 2 hours how the fuck those that work??
Receptionist:This is a fee.

Beamy scoffed as he slammed two 100 dollar bills on the counter and stormed off.They all glanced at John,a bit ashamed of what they did .

Cubensis:Look man were sorry..how about we take you somewhere you like?

John nodded as he pointed towards a store.Of course it was fucking Hot Topic.The others sighed as John happily entered the store,buying loads of emo clothes and accessories.

Word count:636

Note:HII this is my first ever post,plz give me feedback on this story,Id love to hear yalls opinions on it