bladee

boy oh boy, where do i even begin... bladee, aka benjamin reichwald, is one of the most influential rappers of our generation. no, of history. his discography goes all the way back to 2008 (the year I was born) and if you're wondering what he dropped in 2008 he performed with ecco2k in a band called krossad when they were 14 years old! and he is still dropping today. what a friggin legend!

don't get me wrong, I am not a newgen. i discovered bladee in 2019 (I was 11) when he dropped the be nice 2 me music video. it was on my youtube home page and I clicked on it curiously. to my horror, it was fucking ass, but his comments were positive which perplexed me. i decided to check out his other stuff, including obedient, which was also ass to me and didn't sound like music. however, after more listens, it grew on me, and I started listening to bladee casually. in 2021, I rediscovered him and started listening to him every day. in fact, I became a d1 glazer after he dropped "the fool". i was known as the bladee fan kid on discord bc my pfp was always bladee and I was always sending bladee gifs. during this era I listened to his entire discography, including unreleased songs, alternate versions of songs and leaks. i also stalked him on all his social medias, tried to find rare pics and read wattpads about bladee! 

however, it was all downhill from there. he started getting extremely tiktoktified, which ruined him for me. i started seeing annoying newgens saying that they're drainers when all they know is be nice 2 me and western union 😡 i slowly stopped listening to bladee as much...

but ultimately, bladee is still my fav artist who remained at my no1 listened to throughout 2021-2024 and I love him very much. therefore, he gets the title of my favourite white rapper!

 therefore, he gets the title of my favourite white rapper!