CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The duke and duchess were surprised, they never expected the crown prince would actually personally teach their precious son, it seems like the crown prince doesn't mind xiao zhan joining the military, should they say their son is the luckiest, but they couldn't celebrate so soon their naive baby omega is in the hands of the crazy alpha who is pretending to be a pitiful omega!.

Xiao zhan who was really excited couldn't sleep no matter how much he tried to sleep, knowing that he might be able to attend planet C for the military exercises he was beyond happy, he decided to call his beta friend and inform him of the good news, his call didn't go through several times in a row, he knows his friend went back home because of family issues, he sent a message and also star coins just in case his beta friend needed money.

He lied down on bed closed his eyes and tried to calm down his excited nerves, he needs to wake up tomorrow being all fresh and strong for practice, counting sheep hoping to fall asleep he didn't know how he slept off that night but even in his sleep he couldn't help but smile knowing that good days are yet to come.

Wang yibo on the other hand went back to his palace, he was in a good mood and the admiral who was waiting for him to report some military and official matters wondered what good thing could have happened for the prince to be so happy, he doesn't remember ever seeing the prince smile apart from yesterday when that little rabbit appeared out of nowhere.

It looks like the little rabbit might change the prince for the better! The imperial concubine and the second prince might think having the crown prince marry the infertile omega of the duke is an insult and a slap in the face but then if they knew it's vice versa and the crown prince is actually becoming more of a normal person they will surely regret whatever they have planned!.

Admiral:"Highness the director of the military school came earlier to ask if you would like to lead the first years to planet C, this way you will be able to choose juniors who might join our battalion in the future."

Admiral Lu Bai reported and he was used to the prince refusing with a straight face, every year the director of the military school comes to invite the first prince, the crown prince is well known his strategies and the power of his battalion, alot of alphas from the military school wants to the crown prince battalion knowing they will learn alot from the first prince, even if they know he is crazy but still he is well respected and admired by those who wants to join the army.

The admiral who was prepared to be rejected froze in place with the crown prince answer.

Wang yibo:"send me the electric invitation letter on my email, also remember to send the information of other generals from other battalions who are attending."

Yibo waited for several seconds to get an answer but nothing was heard from his admiral, looking back he saw the frozen admiral and wondered if he said anything wrong, he didn't hesitate but kick his knee making lu bai to come back to his senses but because of the pain on his knee he knelt down.

"What's with your dazed expression? Did I say anything out of the ordinary?"

"Of course not your highness I will send the information right away." Lu Bai answered, logged in to his optical brain and sent the information Wang yibo wanted and left in a hurry while limping, what just happened? Did his highness wants to attend the first year combat experience with the zergs at planet C? It can't be because of the rabbit omega right?.

He heard those married alphas say an omega pheromones once marked can lead astray and even compromise and the way his highness is behaving now it seems to be so, but he wasn't even married and that omega doesn't even have pheromones like other omegas and is regarded as infertile.

He has no prejudice against infertile omega or anything but then how did that omega snatch the attention of his highness and is now behaving so abnormally! His highness sudden change is really scary!.

The director of military school was beyond surprised when he got a reply the same night from the crown prince! The crown prince actually accepted the invitation this year! He was so excited that he kept looking at the reply over and over again just to confirm if what he saw was true or if he was just hallucinating!.

Director:"This is great! This year's exercise will be a one to remember!"

The director didn't waste time but posted the news on the military school platform and minutes later the news was all over the imperial star internet, the crown prince is actually among the temporary military guardians who will be attending the first years combat experience in planet C, the star internet exploded that night but that didn't disturb the little rabbit who was sleeping peacefully and having good dreams.

********
The second day Xiao zhan woke up early, he already had his alpha dad inform the military school of his one month absence because he will be having a private training, the military school always allows the students to have private training when the combat experience is near and not a lot of students will be seen at the school.

"Good morning mom and dad! I will go outside to wait for my friend!" Zhan who ate quickly shouted and ran out.

The two couples knew it's not a bad idea for their baby to get along with the crown prince because the two will be engaged and even get married in a few months time, they just hope the two will live together peacefully and just have a good relationship with each other, his highness doesn't look like a bad person, although he looks emotionless and his outbursts are unpredictable at least he treats their baby boy better and he even decided to teach him personally which is a very rare chance.

Everyone knows his highness combat skills are unparalleled apart from the stupid rabbit who didn't know the person he regards as an omega friend is actually the feared first prince, even without being told just looking at Wang yibo anyone can tell he is an alpha but when it comes to our little rabbit no one can tell how his brain functions.

Wang yibo didn't take long and he really came early as he promised, zhan who was already fully dressed for combat hoped into the hover car, his face full of smiles, yibo was dazed for few seconds with Xiao zhan beauty, he saw a picture of Xiao zhan during his investigation but then seeing the real xiao zhan who was not in his rabbit form made him, well he couldn't tell what he was feeling at the moment, even his dragon form was restless at the moment.

He has never seen such a beauty in the interstellar world before, his clear and innocent eyes, his thin lips, his pale white face, his long nose and white teeth and the dimples that appears when he smiles, such a person really met his standards, dragons are picky and they only love beautiful things and this beauty in front of him completely caught his attention.

"My training can be a little bit harsh and I won't be so nice just because I know you, you still have time to back out." Yibo who was sitting beside the excited Xiao zhan said.

"Don't worry I will persevere and I won't give up!" Zhan answered full of determination.

Thirty minutes later

Wang yibo looked at the trembling omega who could fall down any second but was still persistent and smiled.

Xiao zhan felt like dying even if it's strengthening his arms and legs, this is obviously torture, his legs are trembling now and can no longer hold on but then looking at the ferocious small alien beasts who were hungrily waiting for him to fall down and have a sumptuous meal, he decided to hold on this is obviously torture he really should have thought twice before accepting! How can he be bought by a handsome and harmless face!.

Yibo was amazed when he saw the crying xiao zhan.

"Are you crying?"

Xiao zhan:"No! My eyes are sweating!"