I

~Let's go!~

Cale sat in room while eating grapes as Ron and Hans packs his luggage, Vicross on kitchen was preparing lunch for the travel.

"Cale-nim..."

"Unlucky bastard..."

Choi Han who stood by Eruhaben-nim, they both called Cale. Cale looks at them while raising his brow, a grape in his mouth. "Hm?'

"What did the world tree tell you?"

They both said in sync as Eruhaben-nim sighed.

Cale's brows furrowed as he stood and stretches a bit, "Nothing you both should worry about."

Eruhaben-nim frowns as he growls. "You think I would believe that? That damn tree never tells you something which would result in us not worrying or related to world doom"

Choi Han nodded as he glances between Eruhaben-nim and his liege.

Cale's face scrunches by Eruhaben-nim's words, he looks at him as Eruhaben-nim have grown two heads. 'Did these weird people also affect Eruhaben-nim...?!'

Choi Han walks to Cale and took his hand, Choi Han put his forehead on Cale's hands back "Cale-nim... please don't burden yourself. We are here for you, please tell us..."

Cale's facial expression worsened with every word Choi Han said.

Cale was about to say something when door slammed open with a black bundle of scales sprinting with two fur-balls.

"Weak Human!"

Meow!

Meoow!

Eruhaben shook his head and grabbed the sprinting black bundle of scales while grumbling "Little kid, don't you have manners? Didn't Hans and Sherrit-nim told you to not just barge in or sprint...You might fall or get hurt..." The last was whisper.

Ohn put her paw on her mouth as she snickers and Hong clung to Choi Han to pick him up.

Choi Han retreated himself from Cale and picked up the red-fur ball as Hong meows.

Cale scoffs seeing this, he's not jealous that his children didn't came to him first. He's just irritated at Raon as sprints at Eruhaben. Yea... just that!

He scooped up Hong from Choi Han, also picked up Ohn. Raon, seeing this, escaped from Eruhaben-nim's scolding as he wrapped himself around Cale's neck.

Cale's arms quivered like leaves on a windy day but he ignored it. Ohn shook her head at her father's childishness while Raon and Hong giggled and nuzzled closer to him. Cale's lips quiver to form a smile but he refrains.

Cale took a deep breath and said "Eruhaben-nim, didn't you say you had a meeting with other dragons at light castle today?"

Eruhaben-nim froze, he's two hours late cause of his problem children. Golden mana floats in air as Eruhaben-nim nodded then shoots a glare at Cale. "Don't think this is the end of our conversation."

As Eruhaben-nim teleported away, Cale sighed and walks out with kids as Choi Han opened the door. Choi Han looks at Cale and the kids, "Cale-nim..."

Cale clicked his tongue as he saw those puppy ears and tail. "If it's something important, I would have told you."

Choi Han's puppy ears droop.

Cale walks down the stairs towards hall where others are waiting for them.

-Human...

Cale hums.

- What is Obelia? I heard you mumbling when we were with Rasheel!