The start of year 6

*Big Bro added you to 'Snakes'*

The next day you and mattheo go to platform 9 3/4 together

The next day you and mattheo go to platform 9 3/4 together. Since you were early, you found a perfect empty cabin for the 2 of you.

"So you like my friends?" Mattheo asks. "I talked to them 1 night. which wasn't even in real life." I respond annoyed. I turned my head to look out the window. I had about no sleep the night before, nightmares.. "What's got you all worked up bell?" I turn my head to mattheo again. "Oh, uh. Nothing." I smile, well knowing that Mattheo probably already knows why.

Not long after I fall asleep, in my mind everything becomes dark. Not black, just complete darkness. A figure shaped out of light appears in my sight, a cat. The cat looks at me, and then pads off. I follow the cat, but stop in my tracks as I hear something. A dark shadow covers the cat, and when the shadow fades, the cats light is flickering. Slowly the flickering turns into darkness. I wake up and breathe rapidly.

"Nightmare, cara mia?" I hear a voice speak. It was only when I started to wake up that I realised it was Theodore Nott. "Shut up you idiot." I snap at him. "Relax sis, he was just joking." Mattheo grabs my shoulder, but I shake it off. "Well it wasn't funny." I shake mattheo's hand off of my shoulder and walk out of the cabin. On my way out I bump into another boy, it was a first year. "Oh, im sorry." I smile at him and shake his hand. "I'm Nick Ruperts!" He says proudly. "How lovely! I'm Arabella Riddle!" I smile, before he walks away he gives me a hug. I was stunned by the sudden hug, and suddenly im holding back tears. I wave Nick goodbye and tears roll down my cheek, I didn't know how much I needed that hug.

After about 10 minutes, we arrive at hogwarts. I see pansy arriving with her mother in their flying car, I walk up to them. I greet Pansy's mother and she leaves. "Where were you?! I had to sit in a cabin alone with Mattheo and his stupid friend!" I complain. "My mom insisted we went by car, ever sunce she read an article about the hogwarts train being 'dangerous' or something." Pansy says. I roll my eyes and hug her. "I missed you." I say smiling. "I missed you too." She smiles and we walk to the carriages.

After a little while we are finally at the gates of hogwarts, I spot Tris and Vanessa stepping out of one of the boats, I walk up to them and hug them, so does pansy. "Awhh we missed you!" Vanessa says. Tris and Vanessa live together, Tris lost her parents in year 1. She was so upset she didn't talk to anyone for weeks, I don't blame her tho.

We split up once we arrive at the dorms, Pansy and I start to unpack and decorate our dorm. Putting up pictures of us, posters, plants and a painting we made together. We hang out and catch up about what we did during the summer, did our hair and nails, and talked even more.

We walk around the school, on our way to the great hall to eat dinner. I sit down with Pansy on my right, and Tris and Venessa on my right.

During dinner several rumours were already being spread around the tables. "Why are they still going to school here.?" A ravenclaw girl whispered. I clenched my fists under the table, just when I was about to say something I felt a hand on my fist. The scent of cigarettes slipped into my nose as I felt someone whispering to me. "Keep it in, let them talk." It was theo.

I took a deep breath and as I exhaled my fists relaxed and I turned to Theo. "Thank you." I said in a very different tone than I used in the train cabin. "Sorry about how I acted in the train, I was just tense." I look at my dinner, those ravenclaw brats spoiled my appetite. "Its alright amore mio." He speaks as he turns back to the group he was talking with.

After dinner Pansy, Beatrice and Venessa and me went to my dorm to get dressed, as usual every start of the year theres a welcoming party in each commonroom. We all dress up and do our hairs and makeup.

- 756 words