Little Ghost: Late Night Soprano

I brought my right leg up and set my foot down on the first step, it seemed stable at first before I started to put more of my weight down on it and the wooden step immediately broke.
I picked my foot back up and kicked some of the dust that had gotten on it while swatting the air as more dust got everywhere.

"Downstairs it is..." I muttered before turning towards Tallie and Rachelle who already had their eyes on me. "Don't tell me-" Rachelle started just to get interrupted by Tallie, "She doesn't have to you wuss puss." The fluffy white folded ear cat hissed at Tallie and got immediate head scratches from Rachelle.

"I said leave each other alone, don't make me take off my shoe-" The two silenced almost immediately which I was quite pleased about. "Now it's not like we have much of a choice anyway, let's just try looking for a good enough spot."

I walked around one of the twin staircase and looked down the hall in-between the stairs. A big old white door frame stood there with one door missing and the other just barely on its hinges. She walked down the hall and through the white frame that led her to an even bigger room that could've been a ballroom. If that's what it was. There were fallen over and burnt tables, melted and frozen in time glass that stook out yet merged into the floor with black metal bent and molded into weird shapes in the middle of the room. Two equally smashed windows on the other side of the room along with a busted piano and other instruments on a platform. There was a bar just above the platform that was probably supposed to hold curtains but we're nowhere to be seen.

"HELLOOO!" Tallie called out while she spinned around with her arms out, her call echoed through the house five times. Each one fainter than the other. Rachelle came in and her cat jumped down from her grasp, running towards one of the fallen and burnt tables. I almost forgot they were following me.

Rachelle tried to follow after her cat but the cat kept running off to different spots of the room like it was following something.

"This spot isn't so bad." Tallie said, looking around the room. "Yeah for rats and-- ROACHES!" Rachelle tried to mock but ended up squealing and repeatedly stomping her foot around her. I looked over and saw her stomp her foot one more time which made a squash sound that echoed through the house three times. "Eewww!" Rachelle said, picking her foot up and waving it around to try and get the green and red goo off.

I expected Tallie to say something to mock her, but when I looked over it turned out she was equally disgusted.

I whipped my head around at the sound of keys playing, staring at the piano now I could see Rachelles cat stepping all over the key's, playing a very out of tune song.

"Okay... Let's look somewhere else then." The black haired girl said and the three began walking towards another door that was black and burnt.

"Meow!" The fluffy cat said as I picked it up, "Shush kitty! You're going to scare them away before Granny can!"