•𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈✓

-09

-09.05.2024-

~

Note: It's a Collab and I have already posted this oneshot in my yt channel and it's a very old oneshot. I can't find the person i collaborated with ( she maybe deleted her insta and i don't know her Wattpad account) I'm mentioning her old username. I used to know her as Arii<3

© pearlggukie @/ jjeonzstvr

••• 🍁🍂 •••

Under the canopy of an oak tree, bathed in the gentle glow of the sun, stood a man with broad shoulders, his dark brunette hair framing his face, his deep black eyes scanning the surroundings. Suddenly, another man, with black hair and equally dark brown eyes, approached from behind, his steps silent upon the soft earth. With a playful gesture, he covered the first man's eyes with his hands. Sensing the familiar touch, the first man smiled and reached out to grasp the hand upon his face, before turning around with a warm smile, their eyes meeting in silent understanding and affection.

...

JEONGGUK'S POV

In Taehyung's embrace, I felt a sense of warmth and familiarity, his fingers gently squeezing my cheeks as he greeted me with affection.

"So, you finally came... My Lil Bun!" he exclaimed, his voice soft with fondness.

Chuckling lightly, I replied, "Hehe! How can I not when my hyungie called me?" My fingers tangled in his hair playfully, a smile dancing upon my lips as I savored the moment of togetherness.

But then, the atmosphere shifted, the laughter fading into a somber silence as Taehyung's expression darkened with a hint of sadness and seriousness. A knot of worry tightened in my chest as I sensed something amiss.

"Hey... what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, my voice tinged with concern, unable to shake off the unease creeping over me.

Taehyung's hands cupped my cheeks, his gaze locking with mine as he spoke in a low tone,

"Actually... there is something I need to tell you about, bun, but promise you won't be upset?" His words hung heavy in the air, thick with anticipation and apprehension.

"What do you mean?" I whispered, my heart pounding in my chest as I braced myself for his revelation.

As Taehyung sighed, a mixture of emotions flickered across his face, leaving me with a sense of foreboding.