I Tʜɪɴᴋ I'ʟʟ Lɪᴋᴇ Iᴛ Hᴇʀᴇ..

A/n - Omg y'all I am so sorry this chapter took so long to come out. I had loads of homework I had to do 😭

And I still have maths homework I gotta do :(

We were also given our very own IPads for school and I was like "OOO I CAN GET WATTPAD ON IT AND WRITE MY FANFIC AT SCHOOL!!"

But then I found out that you're not allowed to download other apps other than the ones already on there soooo yeah-

Anywayyy..... LET'S GET GOING >:)

3

2

1

:)

__________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

After retrieving Zooble and escaping the gloink cave, the others and I set off to find Caine. I swear I saw Jax accasionally glancing at me. Eh, maybe I'm just imagining things. After a few minutes, we found Caine with Pomni. Okay.... at least Pomni's....okay..? The whole place was absolutely demolished from Kaufmo.

"Caine!" Kinger called out, "Kaufmo went through a sort of kaufmosis and abstracted!"

"Kaufmo abstracted? Why didn't anybody tell me?" Caine asked.

"I mean you weren't even here, so..." I mumbled, twiddling with my thumbs.

With a snap of his fingers, Caine teleported Kaufmo to us and put him in the cellar, which I assume was where all the abstracted monsters go. Jeez...how many people abstracted?

"Man, I can't believe Kaufmo just gave up like that." Zooble stated, their body grabbing their head and twisting it on, "I mean, no offence, Kinger, but I always thought you'd be next."

Kinger thanked Zooble as I gave him a questioning look.

"Guess it just goes to show you can't rely on Kinger for anything." Jax uttered.

"Agreed." I replied.

"I҉ a҉m҉ i҉n҉ s҈o҈m҈u҈c҈h҈ p҉a҉i҉n҉!" Ragatha yelled in a glitched and stuttery voice, crawling over to us. Her body seemed to be glitching out.

I thought back to what Jax and I saw in the gloink cave; a glitched out gloink. Maybe this could be Kaufmo's doing! With another snap of Caine's fingers, Ragatha was back to normal.

"I do have to apologise for lying about the exit." Caine began. So Pomni and I did really see that exit earlier! It wasn't 'digital hallucinations', "I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, but, you know, I was having so much trouble figuring out what to put on the other side and ended up never quite finishing it."

Eh, kinda makes sense. I can somehow relate to that myself in a way.

"And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work --"

No, Pomni and I didn't know since we're new. Well, at least we know now.

" -- especially if it leads you out to the void."

Ohhh.... I get why Caine is saying this! I have a feeling Pomni found an exit and it lead her to the void! Make's sense, I guess.

"Anyway, looks like you defeated the Gloink Queen so I guess the adventure's over!"

Well....Kaufmo defeated the Gloink Queen but okay-

"Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our head Bubble chef."

"Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give." Bubble stated.

'Legally'? What's that supposed to mean?

"You know, I am pretty hungry." Jax replied.

"You didn't even do anything." Gangle whimpered.

"So what? I can still be hungry!" Jax protested.

"Yeah, and he did kinda save me from Kaufmo." I add in, smiling at Jax.

Jax's eyes widened as he blushed a little and looked away, scratching his neck. Blush threatened to tint my cheeks as I looked away as well. Jesus, way to make it awkward. Kinger then began ranting on about how there's no purpose to eat and blah blah blah..... I wasn't even listening. At the end of Kinger's rant, we all sat at the table with the feast. I sat next to Pomni to make sure she was okay whilst Jax of course had to sit on the other side of me. I wasn't really that hungry so I snuck my food over to Bubble from under the table. Bro ate the food in one bite-

"So, sweetheart, you like it here?" Jax asked, schooching closer to me.

"Actually, I think I'll get used to this place." I reply, smiling.

"So you'll get used to me?" he asked teasingly.

"Ha, in your dreams, rabbit!" I chuckled, pinching his arm lightly.

I mean, he wasn't that bad. Maybe I'll get used to him a little...

_______________________________________________

A/n - Help I'm so proud of myself for finishing episode 1 😭

I didn't think I'd even get this far in the fanfic but because of all your love and support, I was able to. So thank you 😊

Stay tuned for episode 2 :)

Be sure to vote to show support!! Byeeee!!

- Lily xx

Word count: 802