⋆.˚✮Oopsies (DNF)✮˚.⋆

George moved in with Sapnap amd dream over a year ago and he loved not having a long distance friend ship with his two best friends but shortly after George moved in he talked with Dream about his age regression and that he regresses due to his whole child hood being filled with yelling, fighting, abuse and adults that were blacked out most the time and Dream became George's caregiver; but George didn't tell Sapnap since he trusted Dream more then sapnap witch they both thought wouldn't come up, but they were both wrong.

Sapnap and George were both in the kitchen, Sapnap was getting ready to stream so he was grabbing a couple snacks and George was getting a glass of water, George sat the glass on the counter but put it to close to the edge so it feel off the counter and shattering to the kitchen floor "what the fuck George!" Sapnap yelled frustrated but all George did was take a step away from the other in fright scared of what was going to happen but Dream ran downstairs to the other two "how stupid are you George?!"sapnap yelled again stepping closer to George, so now George was scared and cornered by Sapnap and by now George's mental age was slipping so he slid his back down the cupboards putting his knees to his chest and his head to his knees crying and having a panic attack so Dream who knew about George's age regression walked over to the mentally younger and kneeled down infront of George "oh of fucking corse your going to take his side" sapnap yelled storming off to his room which made George cry and panic more, making his breathing pattern out of whack "oh baby" dream said trying to hug George but was ignored and George let out choked sobs "I' s' sorwy"George mumbled out "no' wan'ed to" George cried out Dream moved to sit beside the little "I know baby, accidents happen, right?" Dream spoke and the little moved his head away from his knees and nodded to the blondes question "da da mad?" George spoke "no baby, daddy's not mad" Dream replied hugging the others side to try and confort him "me no wan' sa'na' hi' me" George tried to speak but was regressed to about a year old so his speech wasn't the best "I know baby" Dream said "do you wanna go get a bottle and then watch bluey and cuddle?" George nodded and put his arms up signalling to Dream that he wanted to get carried so the blonde picked up the mentally younger and started walking towards the kitchen to grab George a bottle of milk and then going to the littles room to watch bluey and cuddle till they both feel asleep.

Dream knew that he would have to talk to George about telling sapnap about his age regissions so that this situation wouldn't happen again or at least as often as they do but that was for tomorrow when George was in his big head space but for right now in the moment the only thing that mattered to him was the boy sleeping in his arms.
____________________________
Thanks for reading loveys have a okay day and remember to take care of your self 😘
-Neptune