REQUEST PAGE

| REQUESTS ARE OPEN ! |

ᰔ. Hello and welcome!! As the title says, this is where you can send in your requests!

But before you do, please make sure to follow some simple rules to avoid making me uncomfortable and to know what you can most definitely request!

- - - 📑 - - -

ᰔ. Just some simple stuff! You can skip this and move on.

Keep in mind that I am no professional writer and that I usually take my time with my writing.

I have a life outside the internet, and so does everybody else. I don't plan to be the most active writer on Wattpad and wish to enjoy my time writing without being pushed or feeling overwhelmed to finish all requests.

Most characters do not have enough information to provide to seem 'more in character', which is why I'm mostly going to go off on what has been shown and could probably lead to them being out of character.

- - - 📑 - - -

What I can and will do!

- romantic oneshots
- platonic oneshots
- headcannons
- fluff
- angst
- polyamorous relationships
- LGBTQ+

What I won't and will absolutely refuse to do

- incest (gross!!)
- homophobia
- teacher x student
- proships
- smut (I'm not comfortable writing that, at all)
- lime/lemon (I'm not used to Wattpad terms anymore, but this also is included to the smut criteria)
- 🍇 (please just get off.)

Basic general rules for this book

The reader will be referred to as [Name] since I find it more fitting for me to use that instead of 'Y/N' and whatnot. The reader is gender neutral and will go by 'they/them'. If requested, the readers gender may change.

I will most likely keep the reader as 'open character' as possible! Meaning that I won't describe their appearance, if they're blushing, or include stuff that may not be as open. I can make mistakes! Please do inform me and point it out so I could correct it!

Allergies to flowers (Pollen) can be added if you don't want it to be included as a gift or setting in the scenario, this will not affect the story! It will just not be included at all.

I don't mind if the request is simple or detailed. All I would most likely ask for you to do is specify what type you want it to be (platonic, romantic, etc.) And even a plot since I am not that creative to make something up.

Something I do absolutely wish for you to avoid is when requesting a polyamorous relationship with Oliver/Alice + with another student! As far as I know from what Katie has stated, both Oliver and Alice are 18-20!! So please keep that in mind.

If the chapter has a trigger, I will add it as a heads up! I could forget it so please point that out if I do so I could quickly add it!

- - - 📑 - - -

Thank you for reading !!

You can go ahead and send in your requests right here !! ➡︎