~1~

Deku flopped face-down on his and Bakugo's bed, Bakugo was at the store so the smaller male had about thirty to thirty-five minutes to himself. He laid on his back, replays of the day went through his head as he shut his eyes. Deku hummed quietly, remembering that Bakugo had slapped the shit out of Iida for doing... Actually, nothing. 'Classic Kancchan.' Deku thought. He wasn't fazed that Bakugo did this, actually, it was quite the opposite. He expects this kind of behavior from his tall lover.

He shut his eyes, he must've fallen asleep somehow, because next thing he knew, Bakugo was laying next to him. The smaller male was surprised for a bit, but quickly recovered. He blinked and rolled onto his stomach, looking at Bakugo. He knew the taller male was faking sleep, he had gotten good at telling the difference between him faking sleep and him actually sleeping. Deku yawned and poked Bakugo. "Alright, get up." He said with a sigh. Bakugo remained still. Deku rolled his emerald eyes with very obvious annoyance. "Get up." Bakugo growled with annoyance. "No." "Yes." Deku huffed. Honestly, being Bakugo's boyfriend was like a chore sometimes. "Get uppp." Bakugo opened one eye and glared at Deku, sending shivers down the greenette's spine. "No."

Deku swallowed and nodded. "Okay..." Deku could tell something happened that annoyed the taller male. Why hadn't he picked up on it sooner? Unless... Unless he was the problem? No. Was he? He took a deep breath and asked. "Hey Kancchan?" Bakugo sighed heavily. "Hm?" "Am... Am I annoying you?" Bakugo opened his eyes and sat up, looking down at the small male. "No? What gave you that idea?" Deku sat up. "Oh, nothing." Deku felt kinda stupid. Why would he have been the problem?

"Well, okay." Bakugo muttered. Deku cleared his throat. He got off the bed and went over to the closet. "What're you doing now?" Bakugo asked. "I'm going to take a shower, what else?" Deku stifled a chuckle. "I dunno, I thought you were cold or somethin'." "Nope. Oh, by the way, I'm stealing one of your hoodies." "The fuck you are!!" Bakugo sat up. "Exactly. I'm not asking, I'm telling. Big difference." Bakugo rolled his eyes and laid back down. "What the hell ever." Deku snorted and went into the bathroom.

~45 Minutes Later~

Deku flopped onto the bed. Bakugo looked at him. "What?" Deku asked. "Mm? Am I not allowed to look at you?" "No? I just thought you wanted something." "Well you thought wrong." Bakugo pulled Deku onto his chest. The smaller male was used to it. He just laid his head on Bakugo's chest. After a bit, Bakugo poked Deku's rib. "What?" Bakugo did it again. "Yes?" Again. "Do you want something or no?" Again. Deku was trying not to laugh. "Okay, I'm gonna assume you don't want something." Bakugo smirked and kissed the top of Deku's head. "Sorry not sorry." Deku was confused, until everything clicked. "No." Bakugo chuckled. "When did I give you a choice?" The taller male put his hand on Deku's rib and tickled him aggressively. Deku bursted out laughing and buried his face in Bakugo's chest. "Stop!!" Bakugo hummed and pretended not to hear him. Deku could hardly breathe. "K-Kancchan!!" Bakugo chuckled softly and continued.

Deku was gasping for breath. "K-Kancchan!! Stop!!" Bakugo chuckled with amusement. "What's the magic word?" Deku could hardly talk. "Please!!" "Good boy." Bakugo stopped. Deku laid his head on Bakugo's chest. "Mm..." Bakugo smiled and laughed softly. He rubbed Deku's back. Deku sighed and chuckled. "You're mean." "I know."