Chapter 16

As the investigation dragged on, I found myself growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of progress. The trail had gone cold, and it seemed like I was no closer to finding Belle's killer than I was on the day she died. The experts confirmed my height comparison, I had been correct, but that didn't make my life much easier tho.

But just when I was on the verge of giving up hope, a breakthrough came in the form of a new piece of evidence. While scouring Belle's apartment for any other clues that may have been overlooked, I stumbled upon a hidden compartment in her dresser.

Inside the compartment, I found a journal filled with Belle's thoughts, feelings, and experiences. As I flipped through the pages, a sense of unease settled over me. There was something about the journal that seemed off, something that didn't quite add up.

Determined to uncover the truth, I took the journal back to the precinct and began poring over its contents with a fine-tooth comb. As I read through Belle's entries, I began to piece together a timeline of events leading up to her death.

But just as I thought I was getting closer to the truth, I stumbled upon a shocking revelation that turned everything I thought I knew upside down. It was all very simple, her going to school, describing what the asshole Thomas did, then it gets more interesting, The following entries describe how Thomas keeps appearing everywhere like normally, but now, it has started happening outside of school. Why didn't she tell me about this???

With this new revelation in hand, I knew that I was onto something big. The road ahead would be dangerous and fraught with peril, but I was determined to see it through to the end.