we're in public

17
part 2! on the longer side ^^

inspired slightly by a yt short i saw, so kinda based off 2min irl!

after minho left, seungmin was left in bed, staring at the ceiling. he was thinking about how suddenly him and minho changed. i mean, minho called him all these pet names and they weren't even dating yet.

odd, wasn't it?

why did minho suddenly like him? he didn't have a clue. seungmin decided he wasn't going to act "close" or anything like that towards minho tonight, if they were going out to eat. just for funsies, he thought.

ding!

seungmin rolled over and grabbed his phone, reading the notification before opening the group chat's messages.

M: Guyssss lets est today
JS: OMG YESS!!! Let's all go as a group ^_^

. . .

J: replying to Minho eat*
M: Stfu jeongin
J: 🙄
H: when are we going?
M: Is it fine if it's tonight? Maybe at 6?

most of the members that were online at the time agreed. seungmin was about to turn off his phone until a certain message caught his attention.

M: You alright with that, Seungmin?

. . .

S: yeah, but why'd you have to ask me specifically? i was gonna go anyways
M: Just making sure🥺
S: ew stop with that
J: youre making him uncomfortable minho stop😧
M: Awe man😞

(time skip)

'minho told me to wear something fancy(twice⁉️)..i don't have anything fancy in my closet..' seungmin thought, sighing as he looked at the time on his phone. he was ready, just didn't have any clothes to wear.

he decided to throw on random clothes and it turned out pretty nice, something he even liked.

(REFERENCE)

on his outfit, yall can decide whichever😋