please live!

y/ns pov~

i jumped off the railing ready to end everything but to my dismay, someone caught my hand, it was the same someone that I let in and said my last bye to, I felt the grip on my hand get tighter and I as lifted my head to see who It was stopped as  I heard their voice

"PLEASE LIVE!, IF NOT FOR YOU THEN FOR ME !, I]\ILL BE THERE FOR U! LIVE PLEASE!"

it was my neighbor, Oikawa Toru, the great king as my little cousin Hinata calls him, I looked up at him in tears , no one ever said that to me.

"oikawa-san , what are you doing here" I ask him not looking up again to see his face as he tries to pull me up but struggled as I tried to free myself from his grip 

"STOP MOVING AND LOOK UP" he said in a stern voice which made me look up to see his brown eyes looking down at me filled with tears while the rain behind him soaked his hair.

"y/n-chan ,please...., I'm begging you, get up "

I gave in , I let him pull me up , my body hurt everywhere , the cuts on my hands and thighs re-opened due to the pressure , I'm was bleeding everywhere , there was blood dripping down my legs and hands, it was hard to breath and before i knew it i passed out into oikawas hands.

Oikawa pov~

i watched as the girl bleed all over her body , there were cuts on her hands and blood everywhere as she passed out onto me, I couldn't help but smile to myself , I heard her cries and screams in our first year of high school in the night , I remember visiting her and always asking her about it she would deny it even tho I could see the redness around her eyes , she would always wear a smile in our first year , which slowly faded in our 2nd year , me and y/n-chan were close and then she stopped talking to people and started to become silent , y/n-chan was the most bright person ever and seeing her like this made my heart drop, she told me she had a cousin named hinata shoyo , chibi-chan and I see , I mean saw the resemblance between both their personality. chibi-chan would be crushed if he found out about what she was about to do.

"y/n-chan , why , why did u try that , why were you going to end it, y/n-chan......" 

I didn't even notice that I was crying until I felt a warm liquid drop on y/n-chans cheek , the red blood on her face and a red mark on her hand from me holding it earlier and it hit me, shes passed out because of blood lose and if she loses anymore she could die.....,

I immediately rushed her to the hospital hoping she'd make it out alive