Bonus chap!!!

Doin this cause I needed sum couply shit and stuff in here! And we missed NARRI!

Carmen Borges

As I woke up to a feeling of being shook, I opened my eyes to the trio of Lavar, Nelson, and Cam, I realized that's they were all shaking me, but they had... Cups of water? "NO NO NO NELSON PROTECT ME!" I screeched at him and little than one second I was drenched.

Nelson quickly ran to hug me "ma I'm sorry they made me!" He squawked as he held me tightly

I pushed him off and got up to grab a slide, I chose his blue Yeezy slide and went and hit his head with it. Next on the list was Cam, I turned to face him and as soon as he saw me lift the slide he went off sprinting and yelling "NO NO CHIKI!" I began to chase after him even though he was WAY faster than me, except he tripped on the last stair and stumbled so one I got the opportunity to hit him, so I went to hit his neck then I pinched his arm.

As I ran to get Lavar but someone picked me up from behind and held me up in the air, "LAVAR, NELSON, COME BEAT UP CARMEN!" As Cam ran up the stairs with me in his arms, as Lavar jogged over and Nelson ran and they started fake punching me, I faked like I was in pain and Nelson switched up immediately.

"Aye whatchu hitting my girl for?" He started acting all hard, "Nigga I'll hit you next!" Lavar screeched.

Time skip

As they were waiting in a white room with tables and a chalkboard discussing plays for their game, Nelson and Carmen were at the back table talking it was obvious that Nelson was a hormonic teenage boy and a horn dog. He was obviously flirting with Carmen as they talked.

He held his hands on her waist moving them up and down as she messed with his curls, he had sat in front of her so you couldn't see much but as you could tell they were definitely not paying attention.

He began to push her shirt up so he could hold her bare skin, and he figured it wasn't enough he stood up and grabbed her hand, telling cam they were going to be right back.

He led her to the family bathroom closing and locking the door behind them, he pushed her onto the wall smashing his lips onto hers, grabbing her waist tightly bonding his fingers atop her skin as they pushed themselves against each other the friction sparking more and more- bursting aflame.

Tounges twisted and collided, battling for loves sake- Nelson choosing to win with ease. As they stopped to take a breath Carmen persuaded him to go back to the room and continue later

As they walked back in all eyes were on them "alright the fucking horn dogs are back! Someone best of timed that!"

YALL HERE IS SOME SPICY CONTENT!!! ENJOYY BYACHH

also ask your mom if she liked the gift I got her