1.) BINI Mikha x Reader | Sa Susunod Na Habang Buhay

Welcome to my BINI one-shot book! Hope everyone will enjoy reading my stories!

NOTE: This story won't follow Mikha's real age, which is 20. Instead, this story will respect the alternate universe genre to emphasize its fictionalized story more. I added english subtitles for possible international BLOOMs who may be reading this because most of the dialogues are written in Tagalog. Also, this story is inspired from a song with the same title by Filipino OPM band Ben&Ben.

TONE: Fluff, Angst

- START -

(1999)

You were 8 years old when you went with your Filipino parents to a friend's wedding at Manila Catheral in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines.

You were standing behind your father, who was now conversing with some of his associates, when he spotted you glancing around, quiet and unsure of what to do or why you were staying with him.

He kneeled in front of you and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Nak, huwag kang magpapalayo ha? Dito ka lang, babalikan kita kapag malapit na magstart okay?"
(Son, don't get too far. Just stay here, I will return to you when it's about to start, okay?), your father Mr. Torres, told you with his small smile in the end of his words.

"Opo, papa.", you nodded at him before he patted your head.

"Good, sige dito ka lang muna ha? Puntahan ko lang mga ibang bisita natin.", (Good, all right, just stay here first, right? I'm just going to see our other guests.) you nodded your head once again before your father walked next to a group of people standing near at one of the statues of the saints displayed inside the church.

You decided to walked into the front of the church and sat at one of the steps in its staircase.

Pulling out your phone in your small bean bag, you opened it and pressed some installed game of yours to play with.

During your playtime, you suddenly heard someone crying near at you which got curious.

You tried to ignore it but it just seems to keep on getting louder. It raised your concern.

"Kanino yun?", (Who did it came from?) you asked to yourself.

You paused your game for a while, putting it back to your bean bag as you stood up from your seat.

You turned your body and slowly walked to the side where some benches near the barricated plants are placed.

It made you saw that a girl sitting at the last bench, looking down on the ground while crying.

Worried at this girl who was exactly the same age as yours before, you slowly walked up to her and looked at where she's looking at.

There, you noticed that a melted ice cream was on the ground in front of her.