8.) BINI Stacey x Reader | The Joker And The Queen

OT8 narin sa wakas! HAHAHAHA. This story is inspired from the song "The Joker And The Queen" by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. Bigla ko lang naimagine yung scenario na ganito habang pinapakinggan ko to hehe kaya naisipan ko siyang isulat. Enjoy reading!

You are cleaning the house right now because you are alone in the house

You are cleaning the house right now because you are alone in the house. You'd played enough rounds of video games and attempted a short nap, but it didn't work because you weren't even tired.

So you decided to be a little productive in order to make your rest more meaningful. You entered your bedroom and began sweeping the floor.

Successfully collected the fine dusts and some little pieces of trash onto the dust pan, you went on to rearrange your things.

As you dug through your cabinet for some personal accessories, you grabbed a very familiar object in your hands.

It was a pair of high-index eyeglasses of yours. You used to wear this when you were in college.

Staring into it, you started to recall everything that this simple important thing used to hold many memories years ago.

But the one that made you reminisce the most was the probably the most special of them all.

A smile formed on your lips as flashbacks started to run and play in your mind the firmer you took your grasped onto every temple of the eyeglasses while you deepened the stare within its each lenses, synchronized with your thoughts.

10 YEARS AGO

You just walked out of your classroom after your adviser announced to every one of you that the class is already over.

All prepared to go home, you maintained your direction from walking in the hallway through the near end main door of the building.

Your steps were abruptly halted when you noticed something that piqued your interest.

Stacey Sevilleja, your classmate, was talking and laughing with other female students you assumed were her friends, except for the two you didn't guessed anymore because they were Stacey's classmates.

Why is this the case? Stacey is also a classmate of yours. She was the class muse due to her popularity not only in your section but throughout the entire class level.

She is known as the "queen" because you learned that she is the daughter of a wealthy family, she has a bright personality, and her main feature is her beauty.

To be honest, you concur. Stacey is unquestionably attractive. It didn't surprise you when she kept getting invitations to do modeling, enter a student pageant contest at school (which she always wins), and the last heavy proof you had was that many men and even women too on this campus are head over heels for her.

That wasn't the reason your attention was drawn to her group. It was mostly because you thought you'd never have the opportunity to hang out with others as friends, especially someone like Stacey, who has a higher profile alike her friends compared to you.