⋆˚࿔ ˚₊‧꒰ა𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽໒꒱ 𝜗𝜚˚⋆꩜

Donnie sat in his lab frustrated, he heard Leo approaching, most likely just passing by. "Nardo! I need you in here for a second." Leo quickly entered, "what's wrong Don? One of your machines explode?" "No. I just have a question and maybe a favor." Leo looked suspicious of Donnie, "and those two things are?" "Question, how did you get Mikey to look at you and almost communicate with you. He doesn't seem to talk to anyone else but you!" Leo shrugged "I don't know Dee. When I talked to him the first time he just seemed he only wanted to see me." Donnie raised an eyebrow then sighed, "You may go Nardo." Leo shrugged and started to leave, "Wait. My favor, can you please go talk to Micheal and get him to try and tell you what's wrong? He doesn't want to see me or Raph, and April's busy." Leo nodded and left, Donnie groaned as he went back to working on some projects.

Leo knocked on Mikey's door-frame, and walked in. "Angelo? Where are you?" Leo sighed and kept looking then he noticed Mikey hiding in a corner, "Angelo?" Leo walked closer to him, Mikey turned his body to face away. Leo sighed, "Somethings wrong, I can tell.. Listen I know I'm not the best brother, and I know I'm not one of the best people to talk to when you're upset, but it's better to talk to someone then to no one, so can you at least talk to me?" Mikey looked at Leo slightly and shook his head, "ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ. ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ. ᴵ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ⁻ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ." Mikey's voice was quiet and soft, it was unusual. Leo grabbed Mikey and took him into a hug, "I don't care if it's an over-reaction. Somethings clearly bothering you and I want to know. So please Micheal, talk to me." Mikey froze for a second, "It's just-" Mikey cleared his throat then took a second to breathe as he held back tears, "It's just, I'm just upset that you guys-well Raph and Donnie, never listen to me. I wish they would listen. They still see me as a baby, as an endangered animal needing protection.. But I don't need protection, I can protect myself. I know I can get a little hurt sometimes but can't ninja's get hurt? I know I can be a little childish, but It's who I am, and It's how I fight. I need them to understand that." Leo's eyes widened for a second before smiling and hugging Mikey tighter, "There you go little brother, let it out." Mikey sighed, "I want them to hear me! I want them to understand me! They don't though! They understand kid me! And it's unfair, all they see is a child in need of saving when I'm a teenager who can protect himself! I just want them to hear me. But I also don't want them to hear me." Leo looked down at Mikey confused, "What do you mean, Angelo?" Mikey breathed slowly as he wiped the tears in his eyes, "They already have-" Mikey coughed for a few seconds, "They already have enough on their plates, I-I don't want to trouble them with my own problems. " Leo paused for a moment, "You won't trouble them, Mikey. They're worried about you and they want to know what's wrong. Maybe, just maybe, you should talk to them." Mikey shook his head, "I don't want to- it's gonna cause them more worries.." Tears started to form in his eyes, "They might think they're bad brothers when they're not! They're-They're great brothers! I just-" Mikey crossed his arms and hid his face in between them. "I just wish they would understand me as much as you and April understand me." Leo chuckled slightly, "I don't understand you as much as you think Angelo, I'm just a bad brother. I let you do whatever you want it's-" Mikey cut him off as he emerged from his hiding, "You're not a bad brother, you're letting me get my own experience! You're not shielding me from the world, you're letting me learn. Yeah that might be seen as bad, but I like it!" Leo looked surprised, Mikey stared at Leo before hugging him tightly, Leo hugged back.