☆Chapter 3☆

It has been a few days since that day, and Lucifer and Alastor really became good friends since then. Lucifer would even help be Alastor's helper around his house like cook, clean, y'know malewife chores.

Lucifer was even following Alastor everywhere, still being a guardian angel to him and even considered him a good friend. Alastor seems to not mind Lucifer being around him anymore, he had to admit.... It was nice to finally have a guy friend for once, that wasn't a girl....

But then Alastor was curious about what Lucifer told Margaret before Ricardo kicked them out that day, well before Lucifer accidentally exposed himself after drinking.

"Hey Uh Lucifer...?" Alastor then asked as he looked at the small angel. "Yeah Alastor?" Lucifer said as he smiled brightly. "So when you said to Margaret that day.... How did you know if she wasn't telling the truth...?" Alastor asked as he looked at the small angel as he was curious. "Well.... I can feel like she wasn't being completely honest.... Or she has probably been lied to by someone that made her think positive like that.... I'm not exactly sure...." Lucifer said as he smiled nervously before scratching the back of his head.

"I see.... Well thanks for telling me.... Besides I don't trust that husband of hers lately.... I'm not sure why.... I just don't trust him...." Alastor said as he sighs, worried about his friend. "Hey I know you care a lot for your friend.... And I will be willing to help in any way!" Lucifer said as he gave a soft smile as he looked at him.

"Thanks Lucifer..." Alastor said as he gave a warm smile at him. Lucifer thought for a moment as he jumped up and down like an excited child.

"Alastor! I was wondering if you would take me to one of those restaurants!! I would love to try the found in there!" Lucifer said as he sounded like an excited child. Alastor then playfully rolled his eyes at his friend before saying, "Of course, I believe there is one! But I am only eating jambalaya there, even though my ma's jambalaya recipe is better than any jambalaya out there" Alastor said as he went to a closet to get another pair of clothes for Lucifer, he has been doing this for days since Lucifer keeps forgetting to change before coming back down here so Alastor got some clothes for Lucifer to wear, despite it being a bit too big for Lucifer to wear. (Short ass Luci, don't worry we still love Luci🥰)

"Here put these on in the bathroom, you still need to blend in anyways" Alastor said to him before handing the small angel the clothes. Lucifer nodded as he flew to the bathroom and after he got changed, even though it was still a bit big on him, he made sure to hide his wings before hugging his friend Alastor. (Remember guys this is a slow burn so no romance just yet)

Alastor then patted his back just before leaving his house with Lucifer walking by his side.

--

Once they made it to town, Alastor looked around town and spotted a familiar face who he hasn't seen since his high school graduation. It was a dark skin male, brown haired, black eyes, black hat, and he looked like he was running a Mafia. Alastor then walked towards him with Lucifer, he then immediately recognized the man.

"Joseph?! Is that you my old pal! It's been years my dear friend!" Alastor said with his charming friendly smile. "Hm..? Oh is that really you Alastor.....?" Joseph said as he looked at his reflection in the window and saw Seffy as he panicked, he was afraid of him coming out at any time. "Of course! Hm... Joseph, are you ok?" Alastor asked as he was worried. "Ah! Oh of course! But I have to go..! Bye!" Joseph said as he smiled nervously before waving at him, afterwards he quickly walked away, he didn't want Seffy to come out and try to kill a friend of his.

"That was odd.... Well Margaret would be glad to see him too.... I wonder why he didn't stay for long...." Alastor then said as he was confused. "It seems like he was scared of something but I don't know...?" Lucifer said as he was trying to think of something, not sure what. "Oh well... Let's get going then!" Alastor said as he links arms with Lucifer like how children do when they are friends.

--

After the little dinner friend date, when Alastor returned home, Lucifer waved goodbye to him before flying back home to heaven, he forgot to change back into his gown.... But as he went to his room, that's when he realized he was still in the outfit Alastor gave him. He frog blinks before yawning, then he snuggles in his bed as he still sleeps in the outfit Alastor gave him.

He was happy to have a friend now....

To be continued!

Sorry for the slow updates lately, I probably might post more after the next week since I should be done with finals by then! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Eat up everyone!!