prologue : reunite?

⌈TWISTED-RAIN : ACT IIII

[TW‼️ short chapter ]

"Ame, wanna...see some club together, tomorrow? I plan on doing it before class but I was afraid were gonna be late." The younger [H] suggested to the older [H], and the older one nodded in agreement "sure, maybe make our own club?"

"Sounds...not that bad I guess"

"Maybe we can have art club? That's your favorite thing to do right?" The older [H] said but, the younger one shook their head "sometimes...i have art block and no motivation to draw."

"Sounds like a "you" Thing to do..." The older [H] assumed "let's just ask crowley to make our own club."

⌈ HEADMASTERS OFFICE ⌋

"Your telling me your gonna make.. "Art club?" But I'm afraid someone is already running it." The headmaster said while the twins sulked secretly making small 'aww..'s

"thanks... For letting us know. "
Both of the twins thanked before exiting the headmasters office

⌈ HALLWAYS ⌋

"Jeez...Someone is already running it? Guess we're getting unlucky huh?"

"Well...maybe we can join the club? Plus, I'm not good at leader-ing." The younger [H] stated and the older one agreed at the suggestion "well, fine I guess.."

They kept talking about things that happened or some rumours and gossips that [N] overheard as they were passing by, on their way to the dorm until they bump into someone "watch where you going-! Wait...[N], AME?!"

"KIYOKO?!" both of the twins said in sync seeing one of their best friends again after seeing haruuki and tomomi "let me guess, you got kidnapped and stayed here for at least a year?"

"Uhh...yeah." The rednette admitted and after reuniting with the twins again

"Is miyaa here too? If so, I haven't seen her in the school."

"Good news or bad news?" Kiyoko said while the twins picked the good news first because they wanted to hear the goods first "she's here." The twins eye sparkled before ame spoke "what's the baaaaaad-news?"

"She's in RSA." Kiyoko said bluntly making the twins cry imaginary tears "WHY MUST THE SEVENS DO THIS TO US?!"

"Wait but, how do you know miyaa in RSA?"

"I saw her with the RSA uniform in the VDC last year." The rednette explained every details about the others and such

[[ flashback ]]

"Jeez, I wanna go back to my dorm and relax for a bit.." The rednette complained on their way to the Colosseum but then laid eyes on someone who's similar... To someone he knows.

'That's a familiar face I say- hold on...' Kiyoko rubber his eyes to make sure he's not hallucinating or something 'could it be?...'

[[ Colosseum ]]

Kiyoko was sitting right next to his housewarden riddle. Seeing the people who is auditioned to perform looking around, and eyeing anyone and then eye contact with a familiar linennette he encountered 'gotta talk to them after this performance.'

[[ TIMESKIP ]]

"Hey, could we talk in private?"
Kiyoko asked to the linennette who nodded and then leading them to a private spot that rook couldn't probably spy or being heard

"Miyaa sakki I know that's you."
Kiyoko said to the linennette
"How did you know my name?" Said the linennette confused as not recognizing kiyoko "it's me, kiyoko?"

"...! Your stuck in here too?"

"I'm not the only one..." Kiyoko said as he explain the details how he's not the only one but tomomi and haruuki is there too in NRC

"Makes sense..."

[[ FLASHBACK END ]]

"OOhh..."

"That's how you knew her?" [N] asked to kiyoko "yep, I also told her that haruuki and tomomi was here too. But she doesn't know that both of you guys are here."

"Oh yeah, by the way. You heard about the charred statue incident right?"

"Yep, also the chandelier from the cafeteria"

"When was that?" Ame asked before kiyoko answered "that was... I didn't check the time so yeah, and where are you guys going?"

"We're going to the mirror chamber."

"Oh sweet! Me too! can I tag along?"

"Sure/yeah sure."

The trio started walking to the mirror chamber on their way, once they arrived. They bid each other goodbye and went to their own dorms

[[ DIASOMNIA-LOUNGE ]]

"oh, rains you're both back." Malleus greeted the twins glancing at them when they arrived in their dorm uniform "we're back, did we miss anything that were supposed to hear or..?" Ame said

"Nope, malleus was just waiting for you both" Lilia said answering the older [H]nette

"Thank sevens... We're late because we were talking to our... Uhhh... A friend that we haven't seen in a long time." [N] said which malleus nod in response before malleus asked a question "how long were you guys friends until you were separated?" That question made them sweatdrop.

For a fact everyone in NRC or the world does NOT know that kiyoko, haruuki and tomomi are from another world but would assume that they're from queendom of roses (kiyoko), coral Sea (haruuki) and briar valley (tomomi) from their aesthetic.

"O-oh.. We've been friends for... At least since middle school on grade 8th." The younger one answered trying to process when because they we're bad at remembering memories

"That's when we met them haha..." Ame laughed nervously

★彡

Fun facts!

💧miyaa was pretending to be a guy

🌧 kiyoko is finally introduced and gets screentime

💧 the chapter was created long way back that's why it was different

🌧 new book

[A/N] : srry guys that act IIII was taking too long and the chapter is short because I have no idea what to write for the plot and cringe😔 (and ignore the mistakes like accidentally calling  [N] he/him or she/her like alter ego when I realised I ...

[A/N] : srry guys that act IIII was taking too long and the chapter is short because I have no idea what to write for the plot and cringe😔 (and ignore the mistakes like accidentally calling [N] he/him or she/her like alter ego when I realised I called them he/him instead of they/them)