Kalaprasth

karn and kunti then left for hastinapur  seperately . kunti reached the palace and karn reached his adopted parents hut. after a few days the princes of hastinapur arrived and the pandavas and kauravas were welcomed by their mothers lovely. a competition was  arranged to show the abilities of the princes. 

the entire kingdom had arrived to see the abilities of the princes even karn had also arrived in secret. on the other side, kunti was looking for karn among the group of people but she was not able to see karn among them. she looked to the sun . from where she was looking the sun was behind the topmost pilliar . suddenly she saw a man standing near the pilliar. she understood that  the person was none other than karn.

a/n: iam not writing about the competition as everyone knows about it.

timeskip:

dron: i present before you my best student, the greatest archer ever , arjun. there is no archer who can defeat him.

kunti did not knew what was happening but she was laughing on the inside.  she very much knew that karn was a good archer and he could be a great archer but he is not the greatest archer.

suddenly to the shock of everyone someone released duryodhan. kunti knew that this was supposed to happen. she decided to watch what was happening.

dron: who did that. reveal yourself .

suddenly there was a sudden earthquake and there was smoke  all around  the visage of a man was revealed.  dron was angry at the strength of the person in front of him. arjun was angry and blind with pride at the strength of the person in front.

karn: i had a small promise to fulfill. i had told you dron i will return and defeat your student. i have come to fulfill my side.

dron: karn????

karn: the one and only

dron: just because someone taught you few tricks . you think you can defeat him. a petty suta does not have the status to fight a prince.

all the villagers,pandavas, and a few people started laughing at him. the kauravas, kunti ,then stated fightin low-borns, karn's gurus and the sun god and his family was boiling with anger. kunti couldnt handle it anymore.

kunti: dron. how dare you. you forgot that karn is still a citizen of hastinapur.  just because you taught a few princes. you have the right. fine if it is a matter of status then i kunti, the rajmata of hastinapur declare karn as the future king of kunti rajya.

all was shocked to see this side of kunti. 

dron: very well, get ready to be defeated .

karn summoned his bow and started fighting with arjun. arjun stated shooting arrows which was countered by karn without any sweat.

finally blinded by pride arjun summoned brahmaastra and fired it. seeing brahmastra karn kept the bow away and folded his eyes and knelt in front of him. bhisma was shocked by what was happening . he looked at kunti who had a smile on her face. he did not knew what is going on.

what happened next was unexpected by all.

the brahmastra suddenly burst itself and became a rain of flower which rained on karn. far away in bhrama lok lord bhrama opened his palm blessing karn.

dron was shocked that karn defeated arjun.

suddenly the heard a loud sound of clapping which was coming from kunti and the low borns.

karn then came to arjun who was sad by his defeat and had his head down. when arjun looked up he saw karn looking at him with a smile. what shocked him was that the smile was not prideful, boastful or a wicked one but a warm smile.

karn: i must say arjun. it was my pleasure fighting against a warrior of your calibre. but remember you are not the greatest archer because defeating mahadev is next to impossible. but you are not bad yourself. defeating you is also not a simple task. practice more arjun. one day whenever everyone thinks of archery they will be thinking of you. being good with a bow doesnt make you a great archer but your beliefs also has a   role in it. 

far away,

krishna: va vrisha you did the impossiple, but you forgot that you had done the impossible twice as you had defeated mahadev twice.

radha: how did that happen kanha?

krishna: priye, karn first defeated mahadev with his devotion that mahadev himself proclaimed karnn as the greatest archer of this yug. second time when he ensured that we would be together thereby fighting with time and fate and mahadev is himself the lord of time, kaal bhairav.